49

We finally land back in L.A. Dimitri was waiting for us and we drive to the hospital.

I haven't said a word since before we landed. We got to the hospital and I ran inside.

"Hello my friend is here she was in a car accident."

"Name please?"

"Lynn Armstrong."

"Ah yes she just got out of surgery. If you take a seat I'll have a nurse come out and take you to her room."

I turn around and sit with Dominic and Dimitri. I'm trying so hard not to cry again. I'm not even sure if tears will actually fall.

"For Lynn Armstrong."

We all stand up and the nurse takes us down the hall.

"You go in first Halloween."

"Thank you Dimitri."

I go into her room and just start crying.

"Why are you crying? I'm alive."

"Oh my god Lynn. I ran to her bed and hugged her."

"Ouch be careful."

"What happened!?"

"I was driving to the store and a dog ran out into the road. I swerved to miss it but I couldn't regain control of the car. I ended up hitting a telephone pole.

I broke my arm and they had to remove my appendix. My seat belt buckled hard and ruptured it."

"Oh my poor bestie. I was so scared something worse happened to you."

"I'm assuming Dimitri called you?"

"Well he called Dominic. He just said you had an accident and was in surgery. He didn't know anything else yet."

"Dimitri get your ass in here!"

The guys come into the room.

"You scared my bestie!"

"Well you scared me!"

"When do you get to come home?"

"They're keeping me over night. But as long as everything looks good tomorrow morning."

"Well I'm staying."

"Actually only one person can stay the night."

"Seriously? Ok I don't want to be selfish. Dimitri please stay with her."

"Of course."

I hug Dimitri. I hug Lynn and kiss her forehead.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning."

"I know you will."

Dominic leans over to hug Lynn and kiss her forehead. Dimitri hands Dominic his car keys.

"See you tomorrow morning."

Dominic and I leave. Little while later we pulled up to our house.

Dominic and i go upstairs. I'm so pissed off and frustrated. I walk up to Dominic pulling him down to kiss me.

I start pulling at his shirt. Pulling it over his head. He does the same to me.

I start moving us back until his legs hit the bed. I put my hands on his shoulders pushing him on to the bed.

He moves himself higher on to the bed. He grabs my hips pulling me on top of him.

I start kissing and biting his neck. I hear him groan softly as he takes a hand full of my hair. Pulling me up to his lips kissing me hard and deep.

He moves his hands down removing his pants. I stand up taking off my pants and panties.

I kneel between Dominic's legs taking his cock into my mouth. I wrap my tongue around him as I move my lips up and down his hard cock.

I hear him groan a couple times. I push my mouth down further on to him. Taking him all the way down my throat. My mouth is touching his pelvis.

"Oh fuck!"

I pull my mouth from him and straddle his waist. I push myself down on him hard. I moan out loudly as I rock my hips back and forth.

I put my hands on his chest grabbing his pecks. He puts his hands on my hips moving me faster on him.

"Aah oh Dominic!"

Dominic moves his hands up my back wraping his arms around me. He pushes us up sitting against the headboard.

I put my hands on the headboard as I slam myself harder on him. I feel my pussy gushing around his cock.

"Let all your frustrations out on me babygirl. I can take it. Fuck me harder."

He grabs my ass roughly bouncing me harder. I can feel my juices all over his thighs as my ass hits them harder and harder.

I grab his head pushing it into my chest as he takes my hard nipple into my mouth biting it hard. I start pulling his hair as I scream out.

I then feel his finger rubbing against my asshole. I feel the tip of his finger slowly slide in. I try to move away from his finger but he grips my hip hard with his other hand.

"Just relax baby. Look into my eyes focus on me and keep riding me."

I shake my head.

"Talk to me."

"Yes Dominic."

He pulls me off his cock and slams his fingers into my wet pussy. He pulls them back out slamming me back down on his cock. I start riding him again as I look into his eyes.

He starts sliding his finger in again. This time it was a little easier since he lubed them up with my pussy juice.

I wrap my arms around his head as I lean in kissing his lips. He thrusts upwards into my pussy as his finger slowly moves in and out of my ass.

"Dominic harder."

"My cock or my fingers?"

I look at him when he says fingers.

"Fingers?"

"I have my middle and ring finger inside you."

He kisses my neck trailing his lips up to my ear.

"And judging by how drenched my cock is you're loving it. So my cock or my fingers babygirl?"

"Both Dominic."

He thrusts harder as I rock my hips against him. His fingers are going harder and deeper into me as well.

"Dominic I'm going to cum."

He slams into me even harder. I clench around him.

"AAH DOMINIC!"

I squirt all over his legs. He pulls his fingers out of me then I hear Dominic groan loudly.

"FUCK October!"

I feel his warm cum filling my pussy mixing are juices together.

"Holy shit. October that was incredible."

I'm trying to catch my breath as I rest my head against his shoulder. My body completely collapses into his. He has his arms wrapped tightly around me. I'm exhausted.

"You ok my love."

I'm still breathing heavily.

"Yeah I'm ok. And yes that was completely incredible."

I'm pretty sore in a couple places.

"Hold tight love."

I tighten my grip around his back as he carries me into the bathroom. He turns on the tub placing me in it.

Dominic slides in behind me pulling me against his chest. He starts rubbing my shoulders.

"I love you so much October."

"I love you too Dominic."

He leans down lightly kissing my neck.