15

"I love you October."

I'm just staring at Dominic. He just said he loved me.

"What?"

"I love you October. I'm in love with you."

I feel a tear rolling down my cheek. "I love you too Dominic."

"You do?"

"Yes I've been waiting to say it for weeks but I was scared to."

"You too?"

"What?"

"I've been feeling like this for about three weeks now. I just wanted to blurt it out the first time I knew I was sure but like you I was scared.

But I told myself there's no way I'm leaving for three months without telling this girl how I feel about her."

Now I've got multiple tears rolling down my cheeks. He wipes then away with his thumbs.

I lean in kissing his lips. I wrap my arms around him pulling him on top of me.

He positions himself between my legs. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. I can feel his hard cock pressing against myself.

He moves his mouth to my jawline. Placing kisses all over. I whisper into his ear.

"I want you Dominic."

He stops the kissing and looks into my eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

He responds softly.

"Ok."

Dominic's POV.

I put my lips back against her's. I place my cock at her entrance. Then i slowly slide myself inside of her.

She digs her nails into my back hard. I can tell she wants to cry out but I'm keeping my mouth to hers to prevent that.

I'm only half way in and I stop. I break our kiss and look into her eyes.

"Do you want to stop?"

"No keep going."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Dominic."

I start to move again sliding deeper inside her. I see her winch.

"You're doing good so far baby. Just relax ok."

She shakes her head.

I get my full length all the way inside her. I feel her clench around me.

"You're so tight. You feel so good around my cock baby."

I kiss her lips.

"Are you ok for me to continue?"

"Yes Dominic."

I start to slowly move myself, she starts to moan lightly.

Fuck I love that sound.

I put my lips to her neck and start to kiss lightly. I move a little faster then I feel her teeth on my collar bone.

I groan softly as her nails scratch down my back hard.

Normally I wouldn't let the chick I'm in bed with leave any kind of marks on me but October is different.

She lets go of my neck but her nails are still deep into the flesh on my back.