29

Dominic's POV.

I open the door and it's not exactly who I expected to see.

"What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here? You run away to Vegas to marry your girlfriend of what? A total of 6 months! Are you insane!"

"Maybe."

"This is no time to be a smartass!"

"Um what's going on?"

I look up and see October.

"What's going on little lady is you two are getting divorced."

"Wait what?"

"I said you two are getting divorced. This marriage shouldn't have ever happened!"

"We're not getting divorced."

"Um who are you?"

"October this is Doug Black. He's the manager for Asylum."

"Yeah manager! Get dressed right now

"Yeah manager! Get dressed right now. Hopefully you have a prenup!"

"We're not going anywhere. This marriage isn't a mistake Doug. No matter what you're thinking in that head of yours. I love her. She loves me.

We weren't drunk when we got married. We knew what we were doing. I'm not divorcing her. A prenup is just saying you except your marriage to fail. Our marriage isn't going to fail! This marriage is final!"

"Will see about that."

He walks out slamming the door. I look at October and she has a very worried look on her face. She starts crying. I run up to her putting my arms around her.

"Hey, don't cry. Everything will be ok."

"Why doesn't he want you to be married?"

"He doesn't want me to be married to you."

"Why?"

"Because you're not my ex."

"What does she have anything to with it?"

"Candice is a model. You are a bartender."

"So it's because I'm a nobody? I'm just an Asylum groupie that'll always have your supermodel ex thrown in my face."

She tries to pull away from me.

"Don't."

"Let me go."

"No!"

"Dominic let me go!"

"I'm never letting you go!"