74

It's been a couple days and Lynn hasn't said anything to me about her and Dimitri.

Hell Dimitri hasn't been taking period.
I really hope nothing bad happened.

I'm standing in the shower in the hotel we're at. It's so nice to have hot water.

"Hey baby starting without me?"

"I couldn't wait. I miss showers!"

"Yeah going a few days going from city to city you really do miss them.

So are we heading to the French quarter?"

"Yes please!"

Dominic laughs.

He pushes me against the wall of the shower wrapping his arms around me.

He starts trailing kisses down my neck. Lightly grazing my skin with his tongue I couldn't help let out a soft moan.

He picks me up and wrap my legs around him. He walks us out of the bathroom and puts me down on the bed.

He's standing at the edge of the bed and holding my legs up. He leans down and I move further up into the bed.

He trails his tongue down my chest to my stomach. I've got my arms wrapped around his back tightly digging my nails into him.

He makes his way further down and my hands slide through his hair pushing him down. He moves his mouth down to the inside of my leg his teeth nipping at me.

I move my hips trying to push myself closer to him. He takes the hint as his mouth is latched tightly on my clit sucking it and flicking it with his tongue. I instantly cum.

He slides his finger all the way into me rubbing my walls. I clench around and scream out well I cum again. I can't even come down from one orgasm there continuous.

He moves up to me so we're face to face. He leans in kissing my lips sliding his tongue into my mouth.

He moves his hands down putting his arms under my legs slightly lifting them. I feel the head of his cock at my entrance. He moves into me slowly.

I lightly scratch Dominic's back but then he thrusts into me hard. I clench up and grip his back tightly.

"I love your tight pussy."

He growls into my ear.

"It loves you too."

"I can tell by how wet it is."

He thrusts harder and faster. I can hear my juices against Dominic's legs. I dig my teeth into his shoulder to keep myself from screaming. He pulls himself from my mouth.

"I don't care how loud you get baby I wanna hear you."

He pulls himself almost all the way out of me. He then thrusts back in hard and deep. I scream out as he continues.

He thrusts faster he's getting close and so am I again. He leans down on top of me putting his mouth to my ear as he groans out loudly. Just as he comes so do I.