108

Dominic and I are sitting at the table eating. And I just can't stop thinking about how wonderful he actually is.

Everything he's done for me these past few months.

And I also can't help but think what else he has in mind for tonight?

After we finished eating there was a knock at the door. Dominic got up from the table to answer it.

He came back holding a tray with a lid on it. He sits it down on the table.

"What's this?"

"Dessert."

He opens the lid and it was nothing.

"Um?"

"What? I didn't say specifically what was on the menu."

Gulp.

"Come here baby."

He puts out his hands and helps me up.

"One thing I like about you wearing heels, I don't have to lean down so far to kiss you."

I just smile as he wraps his arms around me bringing his lips to mine. He breaks the kiss and walks behind me.

He slowly unzips my dress, sliding the sleeves down my arms. The dress falls off my body pooling around my heels.

He walks back to my front and just staring at me.

"Well this is new."

He says with a sexy smirk on his face.

"I figured it might come in handy."

"My only complaint is this looks expensive."

"What's wrong with that?"

"I'll feel bad later about ripping it off your body."

"But it'll be fun when you do it."

I'm standing there in very revealing lingerie and he's still fully clothed. Including his boots.

"So I noticed you're missing something?"

I just give him a look.

He then pulls a black scarf from his pocket.

Oh it's gonna be one of these kinda nights. Just the thought of it is getting me wet.

I put my hands out to him and he ties my wrists together. He walks back behind me.

He puts his hands on my arms lifting them up over his head. I automatically lock my fingers together.

He kisses the back of my neck. I feel his hand going down my side where my skins exposed. He runs his fingers under the fabric pulling it lightly.

He moves his fingers down further under the fabric. He reaches my clit and lightly runs his finger across it.

His other hand moves down to my ass gripping it tightly. He thrusts his finger into me hard and fast. I moan out loudly.