87

Four hours, five different rooms and six positions later we actually made it up to the bedroom.

I'm sitting on our bed with a bag of cold burgers, soggy fries and a flat soda.

I'm sore all over.

My legs feel weak and my pussy feels like it got beat by a hammer. It needs an ice pack. But I'm ridiculously happy right now.

"You ok over there?"

"Uh-huh."

I hear Dominic laugh under his breath.

"This is your fault."

"How is it my fault?"

"Your dick."

"You know it's not exactly like you were saying no at anytime."

"Good point."

He just smiles.

"Asshole."

"But you love me."

"Yeah I do."

"Burger babe."

I hand Dominic a burger. I look at the clock and we've still got a couple hours until be gotta go to the arena.

"Wanna take a bath with me?"

"You go ahead. Let me finish this and I'll be in."

"Ok."

I go into the bathroom and turn on the water. Making it as hot as I can stand. I step into the tub and lie down.

This feels so good.

Few minutes later Dominic walks in.

"You look relaxed."

"Very much so."

Dominic gets in the tub on the opposite side.

"Come here baby."

I put my arms up and he pulls me to him. I'm sore all over but I'm extremely turned on at the moment.

Hmm I wonder if he is?

Only one way to find out.

I move my mouth up to his neck kissing and lightly nipping at his neck. I reach down grabbing his cock stroking it up and down.

I hear Dominic groan softly. He puts his hands on my hips pulling me further up to his waist.

He puts one hand to my face pulling my mouth to his. He puts both hands on my hips again.

All of a sudden he has me flipped around with him behind me.

From my waist up is leaning over the side of the tub. The cool air in the bathroom has made my nipples painfully hard.

He bringing both hands around to my front. Both his hands are on my breast with my nipples between his fingers.

I got a shutter go down my spine. I feel him slowly slide himself into me causing me to arch my back against his chest.

Dominic is slowly moving himself in and out of me. We've done it plenty of times in the tub but never in this position.

He moves his hands down to my ass gripping it hard. Then I feel a hard smack on my right ass cheek. I pushed my ass further into him. I feel his hand again.

I'm not even sure if I'm making any noises at the moment. But then I hear Dominic groan out loudly.

He puts his hands on my waist pulling me back against his chest. He starts to lean back into the tub.