48

Dominic's POV.

We're back at the hotel. October is sound asleep.

After everything what happened earlier she was exhausted. I had her laying on my chest.

Carol wants us to comeback for dinner but I don't know if that's happening or not.

I know she wants to get to know her mom again but she doesn't want to be there if Travis is there.

He's lucky I haven't knocked his ass out yet. I can tell he doesn't mean anything he's saying. Especially trying to act like a good guy that's gonna change his life around.

I feel October starting to move. I loosen my grip I have around her.

"Dominic?"

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Thank you for always being there for me."

"Nowhere else I'd rather be."

I lean over kissing her forehead.

"So what do you wanna do?"

"About going to Carol's?"

"Yeah."

"I want go over there for her but I've got so much resentment towards Travis. Plus I feel creeped out about him being my adopted brother."

"At least you didn't do anything with him."

"I always had this weird feeling too. Like when we kissed there was nothing hot about it. We could be making out and I wouldn't be turned on at all.

Now with that's a whole different story. You start kissing me and I do not want to stop."

I'm just smiling away like an idiot.

"Well that certainly boosts my confidence."

She laughs.

"Well I guess we should get dressed. I'm not gonna let Travis stand in the way."

"That's my girl."

I lean in kissing her lips. I roll us over so I'm on top of her.

Fuck I love the way she looks underneath me.

"Dominic."

"Yeah."

"As much as I'd love to continue and trust me I really do but we need to get to Carol's. And you don't know what a quick is."

"At least I've got stamina my love."

"Oh trust me I love that."