66

After our shower and finishing my coffee I finally started to wake up.

"You think you're up to doing anything?"

"Like what?"

"Well I thought I could take you to Central Park."

"Um hell yeah!"

We both laugh.

We both got dressed and even though it's March suppose to be spring it's still only 50°. That's cold when you're use to it being in the 70s.

Like I've said living in Colorado I'm use to the cold but poor Dominic is freezing. It's actually pretty cute.

"You gonna be warm enough love?"

He sticks his tongue out at me and we go downstairs. Few minutes later we get to Central Park.

"So what do you want to do first?".

"Actually let's just walk around and see what we can find."

"Sounds good to me."

Dominic and I walked around all day. We didn't even realize how late it was until we noticed the sun going down.

We were driving back to the hotel when I got a text from Lynn.

"Hey baby everyone is at a restaurant. They wanna know if we wanna join."

"Sure."

I texted Lynn back letting her know we were on our way. Little while later we pulled up to an Olive Garden. We go inside and join everyone else.

"Hey where have you two been all day?"

"Walking around Central Park."

"All day?"

"Yeah and we didn't even get halfway through it."

"So Michael where's Bridgett?"

"Eh we broke up."

"Why you two seemed good together."

"Yeah well unlike you and Lynn she wasn't too happy with me leaving for three months."

"Why didn't she come with?"

"I asked her the same thing. She never gave me an answer. I think she was cheating on me."

Michael shrugs his shoulders.

"Well if that's true Lynn and I will kick her ass."

We all laugh.

"Deal."

"Hey how about after dinner we find a club."

"Sounds good. I haven't been in one in awhile."

After dinner Dominic and I followed Dimitri to a club. We walk up to the door and there's a line going around the block.

The guys decided to pull the I'm famous card. The funny thing is, is the bouncer noticed me first not Dominic.

That had me laughing pretty hard. But turned out the bouncer was actually a big fan of Asylum. He even talked to somebody inside to get us a VIP booth.

A waitress came to the both with a bottle of champagne.

"Oh no thank you. Will take a bottle of Jameson."

She just nodded and walks away. Few minutes later she came back with the scotch and some shot glasses. I tossed her a $100.

I know how waitress get treated in night clubs.

"Thank you so much. That's very generous of you."

"No problem."

I looked around checking the lay out of the club. Where they had bars set up. Where tables and booths were. And where the dance floor was. Not bad.

After we all took a couple shots each we decided to go on the floor.

"Hey babe I'm gonna go take a piss. I'll be back in a couple minutes."

He kisses my cheek and walks away. I was right behind Shawn following them into the crowd when I felt hands on my hips.

Of course I automatically assumed it was Dominic. I turned around and it definitely was not Dominic.

"Um excuse me but can you let me go."

"Now why would I do that doll?"

"Because she asked you to."

I hear Shawn behind me.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm her brother."

Michael was right behind Shawn.

"I'm also her brother."

I see Dimitri come in front of them.

"Another brother?"

"Nope I'm her cousin."

I see Dominic come up behind the guy.

"And I'm her husband. If you were smart you'd let her go and walk away. Trust me you ain't winning this."

The guy shoves me into Dominic and walks away.

"You ok baby?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks guys I really appreciated that."

"We're family Halloween."

Dimitri hugs me.

"Can we go sit for a minute?"

"Of course."

Dominic and I walk back to the booth. He pulls me on to his lap kissing down my neck. I couldn't help but giggle.

Few minutes later the rest of the guys and Lynn came to sit with us.

"No sex in the VIP booth."

"Geez Dimitri you just don't want us to have sex at all do you?"

We all laugh.

Couple more shots later that guy who grabbed me walked up to our booth with three other guys.

"That's the guys who jumped me."

Um what the fuck?