112

It's been a month since my mom moved in with us. She loves to walk Blaze around our neighborhood.

Dominic's been busy with the rest of the band writing new songs for there new album.

I've been trying to figure out a new touring schedule. I'm opening them up to travel to Canada as well. It'll lengthen the spring tour about two weeks.

I'm thinking about changing it to a summer tour. Instead of starting in April it'll start in May and go to mid August.

Still gotta discuss that part with the guys.

Damn my stomach has not been my friend the past few days. I think my stomach isn't use to so much food my mom makes through the day. If I keep it up I'm gonna have to join Dominic downstairs in his gym.

Also I hate throwing up.

I've been keeping this to myself though. I know my family if I say anything there first thing will say I'm pregnant. I've had nothing but false alarms. So I'm done with speculation until I give birth.

"Sweetheart where are you?"

"I'm down the hall in the office."

I still don't like going into the dining room. Dominic was sweet enough to convert one of the extra rooms into an office for me.

Dominic's got all the bands awards in here as well. He's left a space open cause he said I'll win manager of the year at the award show next month. I'm not to positive about it though.

"Hey mom what's up?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Actually yeah I am."

"Did you want to go somewhere?"

"Yeah sounds good. I'll go grab my shoes."

My mom and I drove to a diner down the street. I look at my mom and she looks sad.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. I just can't believe it's been a month. It's just gone by so fast."

I reach over the table holding her hand.

"You and Dominic have been so patient with me. I love you both."

"We love you too mom."

I can't believe it's already been a month. Time goes by too fast sometimes.

After lunch we went back home. My mom decided to take Blaze out for his afternoon walk. And I decided to take an afternoon nap.

Dominic's POV.

"Dude can you two quit arguing already."

"No! He started it."

"No I didn't, Dimitri did as usual!"

"What's this argument even about?"

"If Bruce Banner is having rough sex would he turn into the Hulk?"