39

Dominic's POV.

"Well I guess your dick finally got you in trouble huh. But then again I've always wanted a brother."

"You know there's nothing stopping me from saying you're the father."

I hear Candice walk up behind me.

"And do you honestly think anybody will believe you? Especially with the multiple claims you've made about us being together.

When I've turned around to prove you wrong. You're a whore and you're a piece of shit. Good luck with your baby."

Doug grabs my arm and I push him off of me.

"Divorce October or tomorrow you'll be a dad. Just because it's my baby doesn't mean we can't say it's yours."

"Ok so you're trying to blackmail me into divorcing my wife. Maybe you should of used a condom. Or maybe you shouldn't be a slut.

I'm not divorcing October for the last fucking time."

I turn my head towards the crowd and I notice October staring at me. Fuck this does not look good at all. I walk towards October and she looks pissed.

"Hey baby."

I try to put my arm around her waist but she pulls it off of her.

"Are you ok?"

"What was that about?"

"I can't tell you."

Oh shit the look on her face.

"I wanna go home."

She walks away from me and I follow her. When we get into the car I try to put my hand on her leg but she turns away. I look over at her and she's just staring out the window.

When we get home she goes straight upstairs. I go up to our bedroom but she's not in here. I go down the hall to one of the guest bedrooms and the doors locked.

"October let me in."

No answer.

"I'm fully ready to kick the door open."

I hear the latch unclick. I walk into the room and sit in a chair.

"What is your problem? Why are you so upset with me?"

"Really?"

"Yes really?"

"Well let's see you say you're gonna be right back. But instead you're gone for thirty minutes!

I start looking for you and I find you talking with Doug and Candice. Then you tell me you can't say what you were talking about?"