107

A little over a week later we have a lay over in Zurich, Switzerland.

We've got a award show tonight to go to. Asylum's nominated for a couple categories but not performing.

So Lynn suggested a girls day. So we're currently at a spa where I'm having someone cover my whole body in some weird greenish brown goop.

Supposedly it's suppose to pull out toxins and make my skin silky smooth.

Dominic will be the judge of that one.

A little while later the lady came back in cleaning off my skin. I put a robe on and followed her down a hallway. Time for my full body massage. And after the few months I've had I definitely need it.

Two hours later and I feel so relaxed, I almost fell asleep!

"Hey how you feeling?"

"Oh my god. I'm pretty sure I could get both legs over my head without Dominic's help!"

We both laugh.

"Ok now it's dress shopping time."

Seriously one of my least favorite things to do. If I gotta be fancy I'll find a nice pair of pants and a nice top. I'm not fond of dresses but when I do need one, it's the best dress in the place.

"Let's stop at a lingerie store. If I'm gonna get a killer dress, I'm getting something sexy for underneath."

"Let's go."

Luckily we found a lingerie store only a block away from the dress shop.

After shopping we went back to the hotel. I went to my room expecting to find Dominic but he wasn't here.

Hmm well I've got about three hours until this awards show. I'm taking a nice hot bath. It's freezing outside.

I go into the the bathroom taking everything off. I turn on the hot water in the tub. I look on the counter of the sink and found a small bottle of bubble bath.

I get in the tub and close my eyes. Few minutes later I opened my eyes, Dominic was standing there completely naked.

 Few minutes later I opened my eyes, Dominic was standing there completely naked

"You're being quiet."

"You looked peaceful."

He got into the opposite side of the tub.

"What did you and Lynn do today?"

"She took me to this spa. That covered me in who knows what. Then I got an awesome massage."

I looked at Dominic and he had jealous look in his eyes.

"Don't worry my masseuse was a woman."

He smirks.

"Then I bought a surprise for you and an awesome dress for tonight. Did you happen to get a suit?"

"I'll figure something out with the clothes I brought."