13

It's been almost two months since Dominic and I have started dating.
Most of the internet has cooled down on our relationship.

The video I uploaded got a lot of interesting comments. Mostly calling Elizabeth a slut and Travis a cheating dick wad. Which I'm happy about.

Dominic has been spending the last few days with Dimitri rehearsing for there incoming tour.

Which I'm not looking forward to because Dominic will be gone for three months. I've only got two more days with Dominic and it's been killing me.

I'm not sure how it's been effecting him. If it's effecting him the same way he isn't showing it.

I look over to him and he's still sleeping. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower.

Few minutes into my shower I feel arms wrap around me.

"Morning baby girl."

"Morning Dominic."

He starts kissing the side of my neck. He moves his mouth up my neck to my ear. He starts licking then blowing lightly into my ear. I get a shiver down my spine and I shutter.

"You ok baby?"

"Uh-huh."

He chuckles against my neck.

He moves his hands up to my breasts playing with my nipples. He then runs one of his hands down my back grabbing my ass. I moan lightly.

I felt his tongue go down my neck, all the way down my spine. He crouches down behind me.

"Put one of your legs up."

I put one of my legs up on the shower seat. I fell him take my whole pussy into his mouth. Sliding his tongue inside me thrusting it in and out. He reaches around rubbing my clit. I moan loudly.

He removes his mouth then he stands up behind me. He pulls me back leaning against his chest. He slides a finger inside of my pussy.

He starts whispering into my ear.
"I love your tight pussy."

He starts rubbing the inside of my pussy as I feel him slid in another finger.

"Ooh Dominic."

"Yes baby girl? Do my fingers feel good inside you?"

"Yes Dominic!"

He starts thrusting his fingers faster and harder curling his finger up hitting my spot.

"Cum baby. Cum all over my fingers."

I couldn't keep it in any longer and I did what he said. I scream his name as I cum all over his fingers.

"Dominic!"

He pulls his fingers out of me. I put my leg back down and lean against his chest as I catch my breath.

"You ok baby girl." "

Uh-huh." He chuckles.

I turn around and he kisses my lips. I start kissing down his neck then down to his chest. I lick down to his abs.

"What are you doing?"

"I think it's time I return the favor."

I move down further getting down on my knees in front of him with his 10 inch hard cock right in my face.

I grab his hard cock with one hand and start stroking him. I hear him breath in sharply. I close my eyes taking his cock into my mouth.

I start moving my mouth up and down him slowly at first. I hear him groan lightly. Which boosted my confidence as I  started moving my mouth faster as I stroke him at the same time.

"Mmm fuck baby. Your mouth feels so good. Look at me October."

I open my eyes looking up into his as I move my mouth further down his shaft

I feel his hand on the back of my head lightly pushing me further. His cock is hitting the back of my throat.

He moves my head back and further lightly as I form a tight seal with my lips around him.

"Oh holy shit baby."

He starts groaning and panting louder. I think he's going to cum soon. His cock is rock solid and his balls are extremely tight. I start moving faster.

"October I'm gonna cum."

Hearing him say that made me suck him even harder. I hear him groan loudly.

"Fuck!"

My mouth is full with his cum. I look up at him straight in his eyes and swallow.

He puts his hands on my arms pulling me up to stand in front of him.

"Holy fuck baby where did you learn how to do that?"

"Don't judge me but from watching porn."

"Ok that's sexy."

I laugh.

I turn to face the shower and rinse out my mouth. I turn back around kissing his lips.

"I honestly didn't think you'd let me cum in your mouth. And then swallow."

I bite my lip.

"I thought you'd like it."

"Like it?

I loved that you did that."