20

(Knock knock)

"October? What are you doing here?"

I just start crying. I can't even talk. Lynn grabs one of my bags helping me inside. I'm sitting on the couch trying to catch my breath.

"Here you go sweetie."

Lynn hands me a cup of tea.

"Thanks."

"What happened?"

Lynn's POV.

I'm looking at October with tears just streaming down her face. She can't even talk. Hell she can barely breath she's crying so hard.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

She just nods her head. I help her to the bedroom.

I feel so bad because I don't know what to do for her.

After about an hour she cried herself to sleep. I need to call Dimitri.

"Hey and what do I owe the pleasure of my girl calling me so late at night? Are we gonna have phone sex!?"

"Why did my best friend come to my apartment at midnight with suitcases and tears in her eyes?"

"What are you talking about it?"

"October showed up at my apartment bawling. Wasn't she suppose to see Dominic tonight? What the fuck did he do to my best friend?!"

"I honestly don't know baby. I haven't seen Dominic for about 5 hours. I'm actually on the way back to the bus now. I'll call you back when I know ok?"

"You better!"

Dominic's POV.

I walk back onto the bus and just sit on the floor.

I don't know what to do. I fucked up by saying it's not what it looks like. That cheating ex of her's said that. I feel like a dick.

I hear the door open and it's Dimitri. He walks in and sits next to me.

"What happened cousin? Lynn called me yelling at me."

I told Dimitri everything that happened.

"You need to talk to her and explain what happened. You didn't do anything wrong."

"She won't talk to me. I even drove after her. Well the slow ass Uber driver did. By the time I got to our house all her stuff was gone and so was she. She's done with me."

"She loves you Dominic. I see the way you two are with each other. You two just click. Text her, call her do whatever you need to do to fix this."