Chapter 39: Tanya

It's like a deep pit, something
that makes you feel just empty.
All the light you once carried vanishes.
All because she leaves.
Your life feels depleted as you
remember everything she's touched, and every ways she's touched you.
She was your light.
Your lover
Now she's gone.

"Hey Louis."

This voice was different, it wasn't Sophie. It was Tanya. He turned his head slightly to see her, she had a smug smirk as she finally caught his attention. She had caught him off guard and it was obvious, he looked at her curiously as he hummed.

"Hey Tanya." He whispered, his voice was rough.

He noticed the form fitting black dress she wore. He had to admit, she looked hot. He bit his lip as he stared down at her, he was mentally cursing his body for all the thoughts that came to mind.

"You like what you see?" She teased, Louis only bit his lip as he quickly looked away. He felt her gently take his hand in hers, he felt himself blush as she placed his hand on her breasts. "I know you do." He looked at her, then his hand. His heart was pounding.

"Tanya what do you want?" He asked as he tried keeping his composure. She looked at him seductively as she bit her lip, he felt his heart pound in his chest at the sight.

"You..."

He bit his lip hearing that, it made him feel weak. Something about the way she spoke had him wanting her, but the thought of her, held him back. He felt the brunette kiss his neck, a low growl rumbled in his throat as he hesitantly pulled his hand away. He couldn't do this. He stood up quickly, as he tried pulling away, she swiftly grabbed his arm and stood with him.

He looked down at her with furrowed brows, she was a few inches taller than Clem, she seemed less intimidating. Her hand quickly pulled his, he let out a gasp as she dragged him through the crowded room. Her grip was tight. She swung the door open and pulled him in, her eyes hungrily looked him up and down as she bit her lip.

"Tanya, I don't want you." He whispered as she kissed his neck, a quiet growl escaped his lips as she kept going.

She was persistent.

"I see the way you look at me, I also know you need a distraction from her..." She whispered. "I'll admit, I need one too. We don't have to date, this can even be a one time thing. But I need this."

He looked down at her, his eyes wandered hers as he he furrowed his brows.

"Fuck it." He muttered, he grabbed her waist and smashed his lips onto hers.

Her hips pressed against his as he growled hungrily. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt him grope her, he quickly pulled away. A smirk tugged his mouth as he walked towards the door, the dread head looked around. His heart was beating fast, his face was flushed. He felt her slender arms wrap around him as she kissed his neck.

Marlon watched in disgust as his best friend shut the door quickly, he could only imagine what they were doing. He had to stop the boy. He walked forward quickly with furrowed brows, that was until he heard her voice.

"I don't think that's such a good idea." She chuckled nervously. He whipped his head around upon hearing that country accent, the redhead stood nervously against the wall. A male figure had his arms on either side of her.

"Don't be such a tease, I want you." He whispered, Marlon jerked the boys shoulder. He felt like he was going to explode when hearing that.

"Back off, she doesn't want you."