Chapter 9

"Clementine!" I deep voice shouted, the short girl jolted awake at the disturbance. She looked down to see Louis, he still had an arm lazily wrapped around her. The loud knocks becoming more urgent and irritating.

"Dad?" She croaked quietly, Lee's harsh knocking came to a halt; obviously relaxing once he hears his daughter speak.

"What are you doing?" He asked, slight authority in his voice as he leaned against the door. Clementine sat up in bed and scrunched her nose, seeing Louis slowly wake up as she spoke.

"Sleeping." She said obviously, she made eye contact with Louis as he smirked. 'Morning beautiful.' He mouthed, Clementine let out a soft giggle as she caressed his cheek.

"Alright, come down and get dressed. Ducks here." He said with smirk. Clementines eyes went wide as she jumped out of bed, a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Even his parents?" She asked next to the the door. Lee let out a hum as Clementine squealed.

Clementine went to her closet and looked for a outfit, raising a eyebrow as she thought of what to wear. Louis crept behind her and slipped his hands around her waist, kissing her neck as they swayed back and forth. She let out a soft laugh as she continued to look.

"Who's Duck?" Louis asked curiously as he rested his chin on her shoulder, Clementine shrugged slightly as she turned in his arms.

"A old friend, quite the idiot if you ask me." She said as she smiled, Duck was the only real family she had.

Lee and his family were never really close, same for Carly. But ducks family welcomed them, every summer they'd go on a boat ride with Kenny. Aj was always afraid of the water, since they were kids duck and Clem would tell him horror stories about the water. Louis furrowed his brows at the girl in thought, becoming impatient as he slowly nodded.

"Is He your ex...?" Louis asked curiously, a hint of jealousy in his voice as he spoke. Clementine scrunched her nose as she quickly shook her head, almost appalled by the thought of them dating.

"Oh god no! That's like me dating Aj, never gonna happen." She said as she quickly shook her head. Louis let out a short laugh as he nodded.

"No need to get too jealous my prince, as you said I'm all yours." She said with a playful smirk, biting her lip as she looked into his eyes. Louis circled her waist with his thumb, letting out a hum as he smiled.

"That's what I like to hear." He whispered in her ear, making clem shudder as she quickly pulled away.

"You have to go home, your parents might be worried, and my dad will kill us if he sees you here." She said with a smirk as she crossed her arms. Louis let out a evident pout as he nodded and walked to the window.

"I'll try going with you guys, I may have to bring duck." She said with slanted lips, Louis let out a chuckle as he nodded.

Pressing his lips to hers as one foot leaned out the window.

"See you later darling, don't have too much fun." He said with a wink. Clem rolled her eyes as he crawled out, that boy would be the death of her.

***

Clementine lazily sat on the couch with duck, Kenny, katjia, and her own family. Lee and Kenny talking like they haven't seen eachother in years as clem and duck played Rock Paper Scissors. This is how it usually was with the group, of course Carly and katjia would make small talk as Aj annoyed duck about some dumb question. It was a boring yet peaceful experience. Suddenly the doorbell rang, making Clementines face light up as she rushed to the door. She swiftly opened it revealing violet and Louis, leaning against the patio stands.