Chapter 29: Happy birthday

Louis woke up eagerly, he looked beside him to see Clementine. Her sleeping face seemed so peaceful. He kissed her head lightly as he pulled her to his chest, she felt so warm. The small girl let out a soft moan as she buried her head in his neck, her eyes still felt heavy. His stomach swarmed with butterflies hearing that soft sound. It was beautiful. She squinted her eyes up at him as the edge of her lips twisted in a grin.

"Morning birthday boy." Her soft voice whispered, she gave his lips a soft peck as she rested her head back on the pillow. Her legs tangled with his as his arms held onto her waist.

"Morning gorgeous."

Last night Clementine had come over to his house yet again, and they watched another movie together. The night ending with Clementine falling asleep in his arms. He loved their new routine, he loved holding the small girl as they fell asleep together. Clementine looked up at him with a sweet grin, her hand rested on his chest as her fingers trailed along his skin.

"I'm gonna go get dressed." She said quietly as she stood up, he let out a soft whimper, the absence of her warmth made his lips twinge into a frown.

She went to the corner of his room and grabbed her bag, her hands dug through as she quickly pulled out her belongings. Louis watched with wide eyes as she quickly changed her shirt, revealing her black bra for only a second. A beautiful second. His face felt warm as the memory played in his head again, she was so beautiful.

She quickly changed out of her shorts, into a pair of ripped jeans. Her smooth legs curved perfectly, her sun kissed skin was finally covered by the rough material of her jeans. She looked up at him with furrowed brows. She was almost staring innocently, but she knew what she did. She was purposely teasing him.

"What's wrong Lou?"

"Nothings wrong, I'm just admiring you." He said confidently as he sat up in the bed. He finally noticed she was wearing his shirt. "That looks good on you."

"Thanks my prince, you look good with your shirt off." She said with a teasing wink, a smirk played on his lips as he stood up. He slowly walked over to her, sending chills down her spine as he basically towered over her body. His hands found their way to her waist as he pulled her body close to his.

"So do you, but sadly you said I have to wait until tonight."

"I mean... we should live in the moment as you say." She said quietly, her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Their lips moved sloppily as they walked over to his bed, it made a creaking sound as they fell together. Louis let out a grunt as her hands pulled at his pants, she knew what she wanted. His lips turned into a shaky grin as she quickly pulled down the piece of clothing, their lips continued to dance together. He grabbed her breast as he flipped them over, he stared at her with a dominant smirk as his lips trailed to her neck.

"Louis..." She whispered breathlessly. His stomach tied in knots hearing her say that, her hands slid down his boxers as he released a pleasurable moan. Her fingers teasingly-

"Happy birthday loser!" Marlon shouted as he grabbed the dread heads shoulder. This was basically their thing, interrupting eachother. Louis looked at Marlon with a scowl as he brushed away every thought he had of clem, he wanted to be alone with his girlfriend.

"You're a fucking piece of shit." Louis muttered, making the blonde laugh as he looked away. Violet rolled her eyes as the freckled boy pulled up his pants, he was such a dog. "How are you even here?"

"You gave me keys, remember?" He asked as he pulled out the piece of metal. Louis was rolled his eyes as he walked over to his closet, he quickly gathered a outfit as he sighed.