Chapter 16 mine p1

Clementine woke up with the sunlight shining through the window, she felt around the bed and furrowed her brows. Louis wasn't there, she let a frown spread across her lips as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"I knew it was a dream." She whispered as she squinted her eyes.

"What was a dream my love?" Said a familiar voice. Clementines eyes widened as she looked at Louis, she didn't care about the pain that the sun brought. She quickly jumped onto Louis who was standing by the wall, as she kissed his lips a smile spread across his face. His hands held her waist tightly as he kissed back.

"Do that more often, it's kinda hot." He said with a cheeky smirk, Clementines cheeks went red as she nuzzled her head in his neck. Suddenly the door opened to reveal Lee looking around.

"What was that no- What the fuck?" He shouted angrily as he walked in, Clementines head shot up as she quickly pushed Louis behind her with furrowed brows.

"Dad calm down, this isn't what it looks like." She said sternly, Louis hands quickly tightened around her waist as he stared at the man with fear.

"Get your grimy hands off my daughter!" Lee shouted as he stepped forward. Louis quickly put his hands up as Clementine held Louis tighter.

"Dad... he's gay!" She shouted, the two boys stared at her confused, both of them saying 'what' as Lee crossed his arms.

"You two dated, this is the boy you came crying home about. And he was holding you as if he was your boyfriend, I'm not stupid." He growled as he looked at the dread head.

"We broke up because he found out he was gay, he was hugging me because he finally told me." She said with a nervous chuckle. Louis shook his head and stepped forward, taking in a deep breath as he held her hand.

"Mr. Everette, I want to say I'm sorry for ever hurting her. It will forever be my biggest regret, but I'd like to ask for your permission to date your daughter." He said as he tightened his jaw, Clementines face turned red as she quickly looked down. "I love her." Lee looked at the two with furrowed brows as he let out a grunt and shook Louis hand tightly, making the younger boy wince as Lee chuckled.

"Ever hurt her again and you'll regret it." He said sternly as he turned around. "I need to speak with you later." He said as he left. Louis quickly looked at clem with a eyebrow raised, Clementine nervously smiled as she hoped on the bed.

"Seriously, saying I'm gay?" He asked with a small smile. "I give off total heterosexual vibes." He teased.

"That's what people used to think about me, but you never know." She said with a cheesy smirk, the two let out a soft laugh as he sat on the bed next to her.

The two sat in silence as Louis slowly placed his hand on her upper thigh, Clementine bit her lip as she quickly looked away. Her cheeks flushing with a bright red color as he placed his hand a inch higher.

"There's another sleepover at my place, so I'll take you in thirty minutes." He said nonchalantly as his thumb slowly rubbed her thigh, Clementine hurriedly nodded her head as a smile peaked on her lips.

"It's a good thing we're dating again, that would've been awkward." She said with a giggle, Louis let out a sigh as he nodded. He quickly stood up and walked to her door.

"I should get going, I have to get ready. I'll pick you up soon." Clementine nodded as she laid back on her bed. "And lets keep us a secret, just for a while." He said with a small smirk as he left, Clementine let out a sigh as she squeezed her legs together.

Every time he touched her, her body reacted in weird ways. She bit her lip as she thought about his shirtless body, quickly rushing any of those thoughts away as she quickly stood up and walked towards the shower. As she showered she quietly thought about how the day would be, she couldn't help but be nervous for the sleep over.