Chapter 11: carve a dick

Love that😂💞

Love that😂💞

 Is this Louis with his dreads tied, that looks like his coat😂

Warning, this isn't smut but there is some sexual activity😂 ⚠️

Clementine walked to class alone, holding her books as she walked through the halls. The loud bickering of students ringing in her ears as she passed, squeezing the bonded papers as she rolled her eyes. She felt a hand grab her arm as she passed, letting out a soft grunt as she passed.

"Yes?" She asked with a slight attitude, biting her lip as she looked around cautiously. The boy with the orange beanie in front of her looked down as he handed her a piece of paper, Clementine stared down puzzled at the sheet as he spoke.

"Would you be interested in joining baseball, specifically our team? We need a few girls so if you're interested tell your friends." He said quietly, with that he scurried away, leaving clem in the halls slightly puzzled.

The bell rang loudly, sending students in a frenzy as they ran. She let out a huff as she stuffed the sheet in her pocket, quickly running to class now. She ran in to see lily with a frown, she crossed her arms as she walked to the short girl.

"You're late." She said accusingly, Clementine sighed as she looked down.

"Thanks for noticing." She whispered as she pushed past the older woman. Cursing quietly as Louis cheekily waved to her with a smirk, violet sticking out her tongue as Clem sat in the middle.

"You gotta be faster, this is revenge for letting her stick my precious coat in the toilet." He teased, Clementine squinted her eyes at him as she shook her head.

"Do I really have to do this?" She asked with concern, violet let out a soft laugh as she nodded. Louis shaking his head quickly as Clementine stood up.

"VIOLET AND LOUIS ARE THE BEST, I SUCK ASS!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, Louis and vi started laughing like maniacs as lily looked up with a scowl.

Clementine whimpered as the frightening woman stopped towards her with a glare, quickly grabbing her arm and dragging her towards the door.

"Young lady, you're very disrespectful." She hissed.