Chapter 28: Promise rings

Louis stared at her eagerly, her body looked beautiful in her jeans and t-shirt. Hell... even a sack would look good on her. She was without a doubt, the most beautiful girl to him. He slowly walked behind her and hugged her waist tightly, her arms were lifted in the air as she tried putting her hair up. She let out a soft squeak as she turned in his arms, her smile was wide as she gave his lips a quick peck.

"Dang, if that's how you're dressing for duck then I may be jealous." He said with a cheeky grin, Clementine scoffed as she shook her head.

"Don't be, I only have eyes for my favorite dread head." She said teasingly. He hugged her tightly as he released a soft sigh, his head buried into her neck as she released a small gasp.

"You alright?"

He only nodded his head as he closed his eyes, he wanted her in his arms forever. A small smile crept on his lips as his thumbs gently rubbed her shirt, in a comforting way of course.

"Yeah, I just wanted a hug." He whispered gingerly. Clementine shook her head as she hugged her boyfriend back. He was like a huge teddy bear.

The two slowly pulled away as Clementine walked to the corner, she quickly threw her bag over her shoulder and looked at him with a smile. He crossed his arms with a smirk as he saw his girlfriend, she was so small. She furrowed her brows as she quickly looked away, her skin burned from where his eyes trailed. She was always so flustered when he'd stare at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She whispered as she smiled gently, he gave her hand a quick kiss as she walked away.

She was stunning. He watched as she left the house, he was whipped. How could he not be? She was amazing. He let out a soft sigh as he laid on his bed, the only thing on his mind was her. Her soft brown curls that he loved, her beautiful amber eyes that shined like honey in the sun. Her angelic fucking laugh, her gorgeous smile. He was convinced she was something else.

Last night was something he'd never forget, her skin was so soft. She smelt amazing, she looked so beautiful. So... so beautiful. He was deeply in love with Clementine, so much it hurt. He had never met someone that made him feel this way, it was almost frightening. Frightening to think of how much trust he put into her, he never knew if one day she'd just fall off the face of the earth.

But he didn't care honestly, 'live in the moment.' As he'd always say. 'Because our only guarantee is now, not the future... but the present.' He let out a soft sigh as he shook his head, she was a risk he was willing to take.

***

"Duck I swear to god!" Clementine hissed under her breath, the boy let out a soft laugh as he put the bra back.

"You don't like my tits?" He asked with a smirk, Clementine flipped off the boy as he gave a soft wink. "They're better than yours."

"Whatever... I bought you ice cream, remember that." She mumbled as they walked out of victorious secret.

The only reason they went in was so Duck could do the 'joke'. She pulled the boy by the arm towards some dumb store, the name was something forgettable. It was full of many things, many items actually. The two walked inside and looked around, her eyes lit up as she saw the small figurine. Two people on a swing set holding hands, it was cheesy but also cute. It was also affordable. She picked it up in excitement and grinned, duck crossed his arms with a glare as he shook his head.

"If that's what you're getting him, then you're gonna need a new sugar daddy." He said quietly, Clementine frowned as she gently set it down.

"It's that bad?"

"You could do better." He said with a smile, Clementine sighed gently as she set it down, it really was a bad idea.

"Then what should I get him?" She asked curiously.