Twenty Seven

*Your POV*

I came to in the midst of my friends all fumbling and falling around me. I glanced around in a panic as I felt a hand wrapped around my throat. I was confused. The last I could remember is that crazy girl getting away from me.

Midoriya was running straight for us yelling. "Kacchan no!!" To my left was Shoto. He was reaching out from the ground uttering my name.

"Stay back... Deku." Bakugou managed to say. My eyes were too busy darting around me. I could see a dark purple like fog and a force pulling me backward. It wasn't just from the hand on my neck. The last glimpse of the scene I had was of tears streaming down both Midoriya and Shoto's faces.

*Todoroki's POV*

She was looking around frantically, her face full of confusion, and I had failed her. As the warp gate closed on her, the last I saw was her green orbs bulging and staring straight into my own eyes. I uttered her name in defeat. I couldn't tear my gaze away from the spot where she'd been sucked through the portal.

I felt my sleeve being tugged on. I looked sorrowfully at the distraught brunette that (y/n) spoke so highly of and cared so much about. "Come on Todoroki." Was all that she could say. The others were waiting and walking slowly.

I followed behind everyone at the back of the group. My head was down, my hair covering my eyes. We got back to sirens and lights. So many of us had been injured and so many were shipped off to the hospital.

"Where's (y/n)?" The little boy Midoriya had told me about was standing right next to me with tears streaming. "You were with her right? Is she okay?"

I stared at him with wide eyes. "I-I..." A salty droplet leaked from my teal eye. "I don't know." I answered and wandered away from the group as everyone was loaded into ambulances or were being patched up. Someone came asking if I had any injuries. I shook my head while focusing on the ground.

It felt as though my heart was torn out. Unless they had a cure for that, then I didn't want to see anyone. I didn't want anyone to speak to me unless they'd found her and Bakugou.

"What do we do now?" I could hear my classmates talking amongst themselves.

"Do you think we'll be sent home?"

Uraraka was being comforted by the others. She was bawling. I looked up for the first time. She was doubled over with her hands covering her mouth trying to suppress her wailing.

'I feel the same way...'

*Your POV*

I was throwing my head around while they tried jarring a metal bar restraint in my mouth. They'd successfully managed to strap me to a chair using leather belts and other accessories.

"Come on. Stop struggling." The dude with the patches said as he grabbed my head roughly. I whipped my head out of his hand and snapped my jaw at him. I managed to clip his flesh with my pointed teeth. I spat the blood out onto the wooden floor sending a deadly glare to the man in the room.

My hair was a mess from thrashing around and I'd created quite a build up of sweat. My breathing was heavy. I could see Bakugou staring at me in shock in my peripheral vision. He let them restrain him rather easily compared to me.

"Bring them in." The patchwork villain instructed.

One voice was heard along with the footsteps of two people. "Soft kitty."

"Cold kitty." The other continued.

"Little ball of death."

"Murder kitty, demon kitty, kill kill kill." The two people who's voices sound completely identical synchronised the adjusted song.