Eight

*Your POV*

Stepping out of the forest area, I continued forward and to the middle of the facility where Mr Aizawa was busy handling the mob. A dangerous miasma radiated from my body as I pulled the restrained group of 30 odd villains who failed to ambush me.

I was sweating as the load was heavy but if I could lift twice my body weight using only my arms then why wouldn't I be able to pull thirty times that with my entire body? Especially in such a state of deadly anger and adrenaline.

I marched almost soullessly into the centre of the plaza. Some freak with hands all over him was standing by the water and I could see my teacher, trapped under some ugly brain alien-monster. I watched as the hand man dodged out of the way and the big brain monster stepped in his place. He was reaching in the water and I assumed it was my classmates he was going for.

"Hey jerk off!!" I called out. "These your shitty goons?!" I asked angrily turning my head up with a glare.

"What? How?" I heard the hand creep utter. I stepped out of the rope and tightened it. The front doors bust open at the same time. I charged forward and grabbed my friends from the water as the two villains turned their attention to the entrance. They looked back, bamboozled by the sudden disappearance of Midoriya, Tsu and Mineta.

I had hidden them behind some bushes together nearby and charged back for my teacher who was laying face down in a pool of his own blood. I turned him over gently and carefully. His bones had been shattered and his skin was peeling off his elbow.

All Might raced down and took out a few recovering bad guys behind me. "Everybody back to the entrance. Take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time." He stated as he crouched beside me and his fellow faculty member.

I scooped him up in my arms. It probably looked a little funny. I was kinda short and I was carrying my teacher who was nearly twice my size. "Sir, I can race him to the schools infirmary." I stated. He gave a short nod without removing his stare from the villains.

I was off in a heart beat, running as fast as my legs could carry me, and a second body. "You idiot (l/n), you could've gotten yourself killed." He wheezed out.

"With all due respect sir, you could have too." I stated. I passed by my fellow students as I zipped out the doorway and followed the route the bus had taken. I got to the school and passed by Iida and staff as they gathered together. I didn't stop until I got to the infirmary where recovery girl turned in her seat calmly.

"Oh my." I gently placed my teacher on a bed and slumped against a wall. I wiped the beads of sweat from my brow and panted lightly. "You did well to get him back here when you did deary." The elderly woman smiled at me. "Are you injured too?"

"No ma'am." I answered.

"Well then I suppose you better get back to your friends hmm??"

My eyes widened. "Huh? I thought for sure you were going to stop me."

"I can see that look in your eyes. I know that nothing I say will stop you. You have your friends well-being in mind and you've put it above your own. You go, I'll take care of your teacher." She waved me off.

"Right." I nodded and ran back out of the building and towards the U.S.J.

I caught up with Iida who was waiting by the entrance. "(L/n), who was that you were carrying?" He asked.

"Mr Aizawa. He got pretty messed up." I answered with a frown and continued on stampeding toward the training area. "Bullet train!" I growled loudly as I raced inside the building back into the heat of the battle.