Fourteen

*Your POV*

I watched Kirishima and Tetsutetsu's match and was bummed that Kirishima didn't manage to beat him. Though a draw was better than him losing. He could make a comeback. After it was over I raced over to the door that Ochaco would be entering the arena from.

"Ochaco!" I called out as she walked with her head down. She stopped and turned around. "Give it your all out there. Don't hold back. I want to see everything you've got. Give that explosive prick some hell." I said raising my fist.

"(Y/n)..." she said as she avoided my gaze. However she quickly turned to stare at me once more. "I said I'm gonna do my best so I'm gonna do my best!" She yelled.

"Hell yeah!" I cheered.

I watched from the doorframe instead of joining my class again. 'Try not to get hurt.' I breathed shakily. 'I'm not even fighting the guy and I'm more nervous about this match then she is. Bakugou isn't the type to hold back either. Damn. She looks so determined it's heartbreaking!' I cried exaggeratedly.

I watched as the match began and she ran in first and I could see Bakugou getting ready to attack. She looked like she was going to dodge but she was a little too late. There was a lot of smoke covering the area and I couldn't see much. As it cleared I noticed her leaping behind him in a tank top.

'She must've distracted him with her jacket. Yes Ochaco!' I cheered mentally. He realised what had happened and quickly turned to attack her. She was blasted again and knocked to the ground. She got up and breathed.

He emerged from the smoke and yelled. "Too slow!" He used his quirk against her. It was hard to see what was happening from my place.

"I've got you!" She yelled. I could hear more explosions.

She really was trying her best and Bakugou wasn't going easy either. Although, he wasn't going all out either. The crowd started booing Bakugou and urging him to end the match. 'No. They can't end it yet. She has more fire in her than this. Come on Ochaco.'

I rooted for her mentally. "Where is the man who started this uproar?" I heard Mr Aizawa over the speaker. "Are you a pro? Because if you're being serious you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career. Bakugou's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponents strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far so he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top."

She let out a yell and rubble began plummeting to the ground. 'Yes I knew you could outsmart him!' I grinned. "Go Ochaco!" I celebrated but perhaps a little too early. Bakugou held his hand up and created a huge explosion. He disintegrated the rubble and the force of the blast blew Ochaco away. She stood up and Bakugou declared the end but she collapsed before anything could happen. "No.." I whispered.

Midnight intervened. "Uraraka is knocked out. Bakugou advances into the next round." She announced. The stretcher robots carried her off to recovery girl. As they passed me they stopped on Ochaco's request.

I took her hand in both of mine. "You were amazing. You did so well and everyone was rooting for you. Be proud of what you achieved. Not many people have such fierce determination like you had, especially facing such a strong opposition like Bakugou. I'm so proud of you." I smiled.

"Thanks (y/n)." They continued to carry her off.

'She's gonna need some time to herself. She's visibly upset. I should join my classmates and watch Midoriya and Shoto's match.' I walked through the hallways with my hands in my pockets. I got to our area and was greeted by Momo.