Twenty Two

*Your POV*

We returned to school on Monday and I was leaning against the side of Shoto's desk discussing the assessment we'd been given before Midoriya and Iida showed up. Bakugou walked through the door with his hair styled very differently.

I snickered. "He looks like an actual dork." I laughed quietly.

"After one week she's like a totally different person." I heard Kaminari say and cast my eyes in the direction he was looking. I spotted Ochaco who was punching the air. She was more motivated to fight now after her internship which was great. She might've taken my training plan for her on board afterward.

"Don't be fooled Kaminari." Mineta said before biting his nail nervously. "All women are demons at heart. They just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces."

Kaminari went on to say how everyone at the agency who hosted him loved him and pointed to us as he claimed we had probably changed the most in the week. I raised a brow and flicked my still bandaged tail. The conversation had immediately gone to the hero killer and everyone in the class had something to say about it.

To be honest I was fairly sick of hearing about the whole ordeal when it was pushed right in my face at every turn, from broadcasts amidst the city to the constant articles on social media. While I knew it was for the best, I was still angry that we didn't get any credit for what went down. I didn't like people thinking we were weaklings who needed saving when we took the guy down on our own.

"Yeah that's right. He saved us." Shoto said a little distastefully.

I averted my gaze from everyone else while crossing my arms. "Tch." I clocked my tongue quietly. 'There's only a handful of people who actually know the truth and they showed us their appreciation. Kamui Woods rewarded me with ice cream. It wasn't fancy but it was still a nice gesture.'

Kaminari said even though the guy was really creepy he was still kinda cool. I gave him a death glare while Midoriya said his name in surprise. Iida declared that though his motives might've seemed just his actions could not be condoned. He said he would prevent anything bad like that from happening again by becoming a hero and yelled class would soon start so we should take our seats.

He went on a raving rampage waving his arm about in the air and I relaxed my tail after his yelling. It landed on Shoto's head. 'Looks like he's back.' I pondered to myself with a gentle smile. 'He must've been going through a lot and I feel bad that I didn't have much idea of what was happening. Thankfully Shoto filled me in.'

Our class that day was basic training in an area full of pipes and factory like buildings that created a maze. Our objective was to find All Might. In the first group was Mina, Midoriya, Sero, Ojiro and Iida. Everyone was placing bets on who they thought would win.

"I think Midoriya will do well." I stated boldly. Everyone turned their attention to me in surprise.

"I agree." Shoto nodded.

He was coming in first for a little way before he slipped and face planted right near the end. I was in the next group and swiftly hoisted myself in a high area. I took off running sure footed along pipes and up walls, jumping from roof to roof. I wasn't going full speed but I made it there first with Ochaco just on my tail.

"You really have improved." I grinned at her.

Shoto was in the next group and came first and it wasn't long before the class was over. We went to the changing rooms and there was a little hubbub next door which peeked our interest. Kyoka inserted her earphone jack to listen in.

"There's a hole in the wall and Mineta is talking pervertedly. Iida is telling him that's criminal. He's still yacking on about seeing our bodies. Todoroki is yelling at him to not talk about (y/n) so maliciously. I'm going to stab him in the eye." She informed. Her other ear lobe extended through the wall and stabbed him in the eye.