Two

*Your POV*

Finally. The day had come for my beloved sister Ochaco and I to participate as two of many teens in U.A. exam. As we entered through the large gates a green bushy haired boy almost tripped in front of us. Ochaco saved him using her quirk.

We moved on from him swiftly and found seats inside the vast auditorium. We sat for a while listening to one of the teachers give a lecture and explain the examination.

"There are three main types of robo villains. You'll earn points based on their level of difficulty so you better choose wisely." The man spoke enthusiastically. He continued to explain before being asked a question by a tall well built young man with glasses.

He referenced the print out we'd been given noting a fourth villain with no mention. He then went on to criticise the school and the green haired boy from earlier who had apparently been mumbling.

"The fourth villain is worth zero points. That guys just an obstacle we'll be throwing in your way." He answered. He dismissed us shortly afterward and we boarded buses to get to the area we could be examined in.

It was a giant artificial city landscape. "Good luck out there Ochaco. I know you'll do well." I encouraged my friend as we stood in front of the gate.

"Thanks (y/n). Let's do our best and get in together!" She cheered. I grinned and high-fived her.

"Right lets start!" The man from the lecture hall yelled from a watch tower and I turned my attention toward the gates to see them opening. I was in the middle of the crowd so my start was a little slow but once out I sped through the cityscape toward the other end.

'Nobody can match my speed. They'll all go for the villains up front so if I head to the back of the place I can defeat all of those first then I can make my way into the middle more and finish up there.' I strategised internally as my arms and legs propelled me as fast as a train.

I produced a thin layer of steel to cover my body for protection as my furry ears were pushed back in the wind. My tail whipped behind me as I stampeded through the grounds, leaving a cloud of dust in my wake.'I hope Ochaco does okay with out me.'

We had agreed earlier that we should split up and do the battle mock on our own. They needed to assess us individually.

A robot jumped out from one alley and I put my hands in front of me. I jumped and drilled through the machine before landing back on my feet and taking off once more. I came across a vast number of enemies and took them down one by one. I had began to lose count until I had defeated all in the area. I counted them up and dashed toward the centre more.

I charged at one villain until some spiked hair boy appeared out of nowhere and blew it up. There was another so I headed for it instead. I jumped and extended my leg to kick it hard before I raced off once more. The enemy number was starting to dwindle which was an indication that the participants were doing well or I had defeated numerous of them. Either way I refused to stop.

I had just destroyed another three robots that were worth one point each as I heard a loud explosion of sorts. The ground rumbled and smoke rose into the air. I took a few steps back before charging at a wall. I leaped at the last second and started running up the tall building. Once up the top I skidded to a halt to see an enormous robo villain tumbling backward and a boy dressed in an aqua tracksuit plummeting from the sky.

"Holy crap." I muttered.

"Times uuuuuuppp!" The blonde speaker from the orientation yelled loud enough for us all to hear, followed closely by a siren.

"That's it? I wonder how many points I ended up with." I stepped over to the edge of the building and extended the metal at the tips of my fingers into sharp points. I climbed over and slid down the side as my fingers dig into the cement wall. I briskly made my way toward the area I spotted the huge enemy.