Seven

*Your POV*

Later that day Midoriya passed on his role as class representative to Iida, claiming he was much more suited for the role. We moved onto selecting the other class officers. I was elected secretary after Ochaco commented on my ability to keep important dates, times and perfect a schedule, continuing with 'She's never been late for anything ever', which was wrong. I was late once.

I guessed that Iida recalled my busy lifestyle that I had shared with Todoroki and himself. They voted with a show of hands. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, Ochaco and Momo were the first to raise theirs. A few other students followed.

The next afternoon we were informed of the difference in our training in consideration of the events that took place the day prior.

"You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Me Aizawa explained.

"Sir. What kind of training is this?" Someone asked.

The teacher held up a card. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, ship wrecks, stuff like that." Everyone started chatting among themselves. "Guys I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities." He said as he pushed a button on a remote and the slots came out of the wall. "This special training is at an off campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready."

'My costume is specifically designed to enhance my abilities rather than pose as a liability to me performing my best. It's a pain going through pants and shoes so quickly and it disrupts whatever situation I might be in.' I thought to myself as I pulled my costume from its numbered place.

I went with the girls and secluded myself in the locker room once again to avoid any attention to certain details. I managed to zip the back zipper up easily and waited for the others outside. Iida got us to line up by number and we eventually boarded the bus.

I was seated beside Todoroki and behind Bakugou. Todoroki shut his eyes and leaned against the window slightly. 'We always seem to be thrown into situations together and we've only known each other a few days. He really is rather quiet and distant with everyone. He obviously doesn't want to be disturbed right now but I can't help but want to be his friend. I know some people like to be alone but sometimes you need to know someone who will have your back. He's definitely pro material but you can't always rely on yourself, nor can you rely on others. I learned that the hard way.'

"Could you please stop staring at me?" He grumbled slightly.

"Sorry, I just kinda zoned out thinking and you were in my line of sight." I responded. I turned my head to look at the front of the bus. After some time Bakugou began yelling about something. An angered vein appeared on my temple. I stood up and pinched his ear. "Would you shut up?! God! You're so annoying!"

"Get off me you damn cat!" He said grabbing the front of my costume.

"Hey hey, we're here." Mr Aizawa said before a fight broke out. "Stop messing around."

"Yes sir!" Most of the bus chorused, excluding Bakugou. I pulled his hand off me and sat back down. The bus drove up to the front of the building and we all got out to be met with someone dressed in an astronaut like suit.

"Hello everyone. I've been waiting for you."

As usual everyone began whispering to each other as they did every other time we spoke to a different hero. "Woohoo! 13 is one of my favourites!" Ochaco said excitedly

"I can't wait to show you what's inside." Number 13 said, pointing in the door.

We all followed the astronautical hero into the training centre. I looked around in awe. "This place is massive." I murmured thoughtfully.