Six

*Your POV*

"That's a wrap. Super work. You really stepped up to the plate and we didn't have any major injuries except for Midoriya. You should be proud. Excellent first day of training all around." All Might praised us. "Now watch how a pro exists like he's got somewhere to be!" He said heroically before taking off.

"Now that is a hero." Kaminari commented.

"Awh I'll never be able to run that fast let alone at Iida or (l/n)'s speed." Ojiro sighed sadly.

"You and Todoroki made a pretty good team (y/n)." Ochaco smiled as we walked back to our classroom.

"So did you and Midoriya. I wonder what his power actually is. The way he blew a hole through so many floors while blocking Bakugou's attack was crazy. He must be pretty damn strong."

"What do you mean? I thought he deflected Bakugou's attack and their powers combined did that." Todoroki asked from behind me.

'Damn why is he always sneaking up from behind? He scares me out of my skin.' I thought quietly to myself as I jumped from the sudden presence.

"No. Bakugou attacked Midoriya but he blocked it with one arm while the other managed to deal out the damage to the building. It was a really quick manoeuvre and from a normal point of view I can see how you might've missed that detail." I realised what I said may have been a little insulting. "Uh! What I mean to say is that not only am I fast at running but my reaction time is also very good and I have to be able to notice things moving so quickly in a short time frame so that I don't wipe myself out accidentally or something like that and it's just that other people don't tend to notice things as quickly as I do I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you." I rambled in an attempt to recover my previous words.

"I'm not offended..." He said simply as he raised his hand to his chin in thought. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Anyway. Me and some other students are going to stick around and wait for Deku to wake up. We're all pretty impressed by how well he did." Ochaco said.

"I'd stay but I have work. Congratulate him for me though." I waved as I left the room and made my way to the lockers. I got changed into my uniform and headed to the train station. Whilst waiting there I noticed Todoroki standing with earbuds in.

Normally I would have approached him with a 'long time no see', but for some unknown reason I decided to ignore his presence and turned my attention to my phone as I plugged my ears with my own buds. I chose my favourite song and waited to head to work.

The train arrived and I sat in one seat. A man sat next to me and I shuffled away from him slightly. It was about a twenty minute ride to the subway under the mall. I scrolled through my news feed as I found a funny meme. I smiled to myself and screenshot it before sending it to Ochaco.

I could feel something touching my tail. I thought it may have been a bug or something and swished it slightly annoyed. However, the thing touching it wouldn't get off. I frowned and glanced to see a hand. I followed the arm spotting the man beside me.

He looked like some greasy slime ball and so I raised a brow. He reached into his jacket and left his hand there. There was a slight shape to where he was reaching. It seemed to be a gun. I silently looked back to his smirking face with a deathly glare.

'I can't do anything right now. If he really does have a gun any action I may take could possibly result in civilian casualties. The position I'm in isn't very comfortable right now but I'm going to have to wait until we stop.' I glanced around the cart inconspicuously. My eyes landed on the familiar heterochromic eyed boy. He was staring at me intently. 'I can't drag him into the situation. I'm more than capable of handling it myself, besides I'm sure he has somewhere to be.' I turned my attention away from him and sat back. I flicked my tail in angrily once more as I plastered a frown on my face.