Four

*Your POV*

"Hello I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher." The rugged man said monotonously.

'Wait... What? But he looks so... rough. Why was he in a sleeping bag? Ahh maybe he's just not a morning person. That's probably it.' I thought to myself quietly.

"Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside." His tone of voice was bored as he pulled a blue, white and red uniform from within the sleeping bag.

We didn't say anything against him as we all complied. We gathered a uniform each and got changed in the locker rooms before heading outdoors.

"You'll undergo a quirk assessment test." He stated blandly to which a few student asked what he meant.

"But orientation. We're gonna miss it." Ochaco protested.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." He stated with his back to us all. "Here at U.A. we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit." He went on to explain that he didn't see any importance in the orientation and that the way our previous schools were run were irrelevant now.

"Bakugou and (L/n). You managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. "What was your farthest distance throw with a softball in junior high?" The teacher asked.

"67 meters I think." The spiky haired tail yanker from before answered.

"And you?" Me Aizawa asked as he looked at me.

"72 meters." Was my reply in which earned a scowl from the angry boy.

"Try doing it with your quirk. Bakugou." The teacher instructed. He handed the student a ball as he stepped in the circle. "Anything goes as long as you stay in the circle." He stated.

He pulled his arm back and threw the ball letting of an explosion as he let go. It went sailing through the air and slowly started back down.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities. It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." He said lifting a devise that captured the distance of the ball. It read 705.2 meters.

"Whoa." My jaw dropped.

A few comments erupted in the group and the teacher started lecturing us. "Today you'll participate in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last will have none and will be expelled immediately." He grinned evilly.

"HUH?!" We all whined.

And so began our first day of high school.

Our first test was a 50 meter sprint. "Piece of cake." I grinned at Ochaco. I was paired up with some poor soul who's name I had yet to learn and took my position.

"Runners, on your mark." A small speed camera called out. "Ready?" A bang was heard and before anyone could blink I was across the finish line. "0.73 seconds." The machine called out.

"Damn." I heard my opponent say as he crossed after me.

"6.89 seconds."

"Holy crap." I could hear my classmates whispering among themselves. "She's so fast."

"You certainly don't waste any time do you?" Mr Aizawa said.

I ignored him looking at my pants leg. "Sir, I'm gonna need another pair of pants." I stated.

"Why did you run so fast you crapped yourself?" He asked mockingly. I shook my head and lifted my leg displaying the fabric smoking slowly from the hole the friction had created. "In the bag." He said with a sigh. "Take a few pairs. I have a feeling you'll be needing them."