We all speed off the wall, the wires of our gear flying all over the place as they penetrate each building. Mikasa and Eren match my speed, as I hold back a little to gather my self, I still haven't fully recovered from the scream.

" did I really close the wall? " Eren asks in disbelief. My eyes widen as I near him and hit him straight in the gut.

" Hey! What was that for?! " I growl, turning back to the path.

" what do you mean ' did i really close the wall' i closed it too, you titan shifting idiot! " he smiles awkwardly, rubbing his stomach.

" yeah yeah, sorry Mi. " i roll my eyes, keeping them latched to the front. " But yes you did close the wall Eren, " Mikasa I will fight you and burn your ratchet sca- " as did you Mia. " never mind.

" you need to trust yourself. " we both nod. I already do — problem is, I don't trust my ability. It's so volatile, I'm not sure what would happen if I was to lose control.

" I kn- " But Levi cuts him off. " Don't. Not yet."
We all stare at him, slightly concerned.

" Until we've killed all our enemies including Reiner and Bertholdt ,they'll continue to break the wall. The battle isn't over until they are dead. And only then may we reclaim wall Maria finally."

I smile, the idea alone of the wall being reclaimed was enough to put me me in a state of ease. But it's cut short when a second flare flies through the air. A flare Erwin sent.

" Is he halting the operation? " Eren asks, staring at Levi and Hange — who as well seem unsure.

" Spread out on the wall. " Hange commands. I land on the floor, nearly falling over when I fail to bend my knees. I look up, dusting the dirt off my jeans but find myself confused when i see Armin and his squad scouring the sides of the walls.

" Did Armin find something? " I ask, walking up to Eren, Jean and the others. They all look onward, uncertain of my question.

" I'm not sure but seeing how it's Armin... probably. " Jean mutters. Thankfully, Armin notices are confused stares and approaches us.

" Hey Guys.. " I raise an eyebrow, folding my arms. " You wanna tell us what's happening? " I ask.

" Yes, sorry. There's reason to believe that Reiner and Bertholdt are hiding in the walls, just like those titans in the walls in Stonehess. " my mouth gapes open. I'm not even sure why I'm surprised. It sounds like something those two would do.

" AHH ! " someone screams, an immediate flare shoots through the air making me take a few steps back. I dash towards the brim of the wall , peering over and seeing none other than Reiner and the bloodied chest of the once screaming soldier. Reiner had stabbed the solider.

I pull my blades out ready to pounce but before I can make any action someone else does for me. Levi spirals down, impaling Reiner in the neck and again in his chest.

He killed him.

Levi kicks him backwards as he begins his decent to the ground. Suddenly a large streak of lightning falls through the air and when the steam clears, I find none other than the Armored titan taking the place of what should of been the crippled Reiner Braun.

He isn't dead. I gasp, worry settling in my stomach. The dark feeling — it's back again. I'm still unsure why, but it's here and it hurts. I fear the worst which for me isn't a norm. I take a deep breath, walking up to Levi who looks rather discouraged.

" You did your bes- " Suddenly a loud thud rings in the air, causing all of our attention to be brought outside the wall.

And then things begin to slow as my eyes meet a large beast. It's covered in hair and probably the largest being I've ever seen, fear only grows more when I noticed its company. Titans everywhere, all waiting for what seems to be the beasts command.

My hand finds Levi — everything else about us still and steady. The beast reaches back, a boulder in its palm and throws it towards us. I begin to rush forward ready to use my scream and eliminate the boulder but Levi holds me back.

The boulder misses us entirely. It instead reached the gate.

It has blocked our escape. Leaving us not only trapped but with none of our horses.

My eyes meet Levi's, concern settling in both of us when Erwin strides forward.

" We're both getting the battle we've been hoping for. Let's put an end to this here. " I grip my sword, power suddenly rushing through my veins — adrenaline. The fear had diminished and now been replaced for blood lust and the wish to eliminate that thing. I'm ready.

" Humanity... or those damned titans. One of us will survive.. " a smirk plays on my lips, as I release my hand from Levi.

I could kill Rod and Reiner, Bertholdt and that beast will be no different.

I did not live so that I could die today and so I shall not. Perhaps I've been around Eren for to long and he's been rubbing off on me... but know — I will kill every last one of these titans and live to tell the tale.

As I am Mia Solera and death fears me.

"... and the other will die. "