6• Orders

Walking inside the castle, I get bombarded by none other than Hange " MIA! " she yells, dragging me with her. I look back at Levi and we both meet eyes for a second, I ensure to show a face of nothing but fear - hopefully to hint at Levi.

" Four eyes, leave my cadet alone." He says, but this fails to help at all, as Hanges giggles start to grow louder and louder. I look back at Levi and he merely shrugs at me, I roll my eyes and groan as Hange begins to pull me away.

" Did he kiss you ?! " she screams, while shaking my arms.

" No, he likes Petra - remember ? "

Hanges grin soon melts into a frown as her hands drop from my arms. " B-but I see the way he treats you.. he doesn't treat anyone like that. " but while her words say one thing, her voice says another as each word she spews out sounds like she's trying to convince herself as well.

" He doesn't see me that way, Hang. I mean the only reason I'm in his squad anyway is because of Eren, it has nothing to do with me. "

Hange goes to say something but she appears at a loss for words, as her mouth just remains open. I sigh deeply, somewhat disheartened by my own words.

I exit the room, leaving Hange all alone.

——— - Hanges POV - ———

I'm left astounded by what Mia said, I'm not sure what lead her to believe this but if it's true, then I will single handedly kill that shorty. I stomp down the hallway, a scowl plastered on my face as I make my way to Levi's office.

I slam the door open, not caring to knock and frown at the Levi- whose currently rolling his eyes at me.

" What do you want, shitty glasses ? "

" Why did you want Mia in your squad? " I ask, crossing my arms. I try to compose myself, because though I'm fuming , it is still plausible that what Mia said is false.

Levi looks up at me, raising his thin eyebrow.
" What did she do now? " he asks, pinching the bridge of his nose.

" Answer my question. " I say, and though my anger was not meant to be as clearly shown, it did stop my voice from sounding very innocent.

" Answer me first, four eyes. " he mocks, i sigh - giving up already, as I know, force isn't going to get the information out of him.

" She didn't do anything, " I start, a smile starting to plaster my face " but she does believe that the only reason she's here, is because of Eren. "

" That's not true. " he mutters, and my smile only starts to widen.

" So then why did you choose her " I add, smirking at the last bit. I edge closer to him, my yearning to know only growing greater.

" It's not important, glasses "

I drop to my knees, and begin the only way I KNOW will get Levi to tell me - To annoy him.

" Pleaseeee " i wail, my pitchy voice ricocheting off the walls.

He groans " Fine. I'll tell you, just leave after, got it? "

I smile, and sit up - my level of excitement brewing over.

" She's different from the rest of my squad. The others, they all fight mindlessly, purely based on orders. Sure, my squad does think for everyone, but it's different. Like I said before it's purely mindless fighting, and making sure your fellow cadets don't die. "