12• Amelia Rose Solera

" COME ON! WE GOTTA GET THIS PLACE CLEAN! "  Eren yells, I walk out of my room still somewhat dazed from being woken up from his voice. I lean up against the doorframe, my leg still throbbing from the injury I received from being thrown.

" NO! Not like that you horse! " Eren mocks Jean, which actually reminds me ; I still gotta talk to him for what he did.

But I shrug the thought off, as my irritation begins to peak from Eren's obnoxious yelling. My blood starts to boil as Eren not only continues to yell, but everyone fails to notice me.

" Eren. " i say, my voice laced with venom. He whips backwards, his eyes widening in horror when he notices me.

" MIA! What are you doing?! You need to rest!" He's obviously referring to my leg, but as heart warmed as I'm supposed to feel, I feel everything but especially when Eren drops the broom making a loud crashing sound - grabbing everyone's attention.

" Y-you need to rest! I mean, your leg! It could get worse ! "

He begins to ramble on, and I groan as everyone watching us begins to giggle at him. I put my finger on his lips, shushing him. His face flushed a deep crimson shade as his eyes flicker down to mine.

" Ooh, Erens gotta crush on Mia~ " Jean gushes, I roll my eyes and quickly remove my hand from Erens lips. Erens face grows into a nasty scowl as he twists around but before he can react, Mikasa throws a cup at Jean.

" Ahh! " Jean screams, his voice coming out a high shrill.

And I completely lose it. Unable to contain myself, I begin laughing - loudly. I haven't laughed in what feels like years and honestly it feels good. I clutch my stomach, going into hysterics.

Everyone grows silent, watching me in awe.

" SHUT UP HORSE FACE, OR I'LL PUT YOU BACK IN THE STABLES! "

And it only makes me laugh more, I lean on the door almost unable to stand.

It's not even that funny, I'm either just tired or losing my mind but either way I feel happy. It's different and I like it.

Eren suddenly turns around, his face falling as his eyes grow soft as he stares at me, joining in with his own light laugh.

— Erens POV —

And that's what I mean. When she smiles or laughs - how everything, no matter how bad just feels okay. I can't help but laugh with her, the same way I can't help but smile when she does too.

There's just something so intoxicating about her when she's happy, and god am I addicted.

After a while her laughs die down and I already begin to miss it but thankfully while her laughter disappears, a smile remains as she stares at everyone warmly.

I've never seen her so happy, heck - I don't even think I'm seen her smile this much since.. well, before the incident.

Mia places a hand on my shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze - and I feel myself falling for her even more.

" Eren. If you scream one more time, " she leans in " it'll be the last thing you do. " my eyes widen but she shrugs it off, baring a smile as she limps back to her room.

" Night guys. " she smiles.

Damn do I love the feeling of seeing her smile, if only I could see it more.

" I don't think I've ever seen her smile that much before, it's hot. " Jean grins, leaning against a wall like some idiot.

" Now that you mention it, nor have I. " Sasha says, her mouth full of bread. I even see Mikasa and Armin nod I'm agreement.