54• Feared

Oooof 15 k reads, I love y'all 😤 I hope u enjoy this chapter !!

—-

The plan begins to reassemble itself in my head. Eren is to harden the outside part of the hole while I swoop in and scream and then Eren will seal it. My scream will act as a second defense if it is to be broken, because it'll blast anyone in close proximity to smithereens. Literally.

" You ready?!" Eren yells. I nod, already feeling the power bubbling in the pit of my throat.

I can do it.

My eyes meet Erens, as he soars higher. And images of the others begin to flicker through my mind.

No, we can do it. Because from the day we were born.. there was something special about all of us.

We both storm down, Eren biting his hand releasing a chuck of hardened skin as I open my mouth. A deafening scream releasing and being held in the little spaces of the hole.

We're free.

Steam begins to emit from Erens titan form as he stumbles out of it without his cloak. I climb atop of it, taking a deep breath as I try to steady myself. That was more tiring than I thought it would be.

Eren and i share a glance let it be pride or worry for each other's state but either way we had just sealed the wall. A zipping noise flies through, accompanied by Mikasa darting towards Eren and pulling him into her arms.

And of course, leaving me behind. I understand that his transformation swallowed his gears but It's so tiring have to use the gear myself.

Or I'm just being lazy

I huff, latching onto the wall and swing upwards into the air. The three of us land gracefully on the wall with not even a stumble from Eren.

Hange and Levi appear, a eager look present on her face while Levi — expectedly — looks uncaring. " What about the hole? " suddenly a flare is sent into the air, the other soldiers obviously seeing the sealed wall and attempting to notify everyone. " It's sealed. "

Hange grins, placing a hand upon my shoulder. " we did it. " We? Hange don't you dare turn into Geography. Eren and I did this, not you.

Well she helped plan it but we can ignore that.

Mikasa turns to Eren, placing her cloak upon his shoulders and lets it fall gently. " Here.. " she whispers, and I can barely keep myself composed. They're so cute the two of them, if Levi and I don't get married first then they better.

I turn away, walking over to Levi. He takes my hand, placing it delicately in his. " Are you feeling okay? " his eyes scan over me worryingly, his thumb rubbing little circles on my palm. " Yeah. I'll admit it was harder than I thought it would be on me. "

His eyes narrow as his finger stops mid circle.
" Mia. Can you do this? Because I'm not going to risk losing you if it's too much. "

Smiling, I place my other hand atop of his.
" I can do this. And besides much to your annoying orders even if I couldn't — I can't die."

He nods, gently removing his hand. " Rig-" but before he can finish his sentence Hange runs to us. " Come on! We need to get to the inner wall." we both nod, separating from one another.