21• Reuniting and Fighting

- Mia's POV -

Though I lived, my heart still feels cold. I've spent the last few years of my life hating everyone and not caring about single thing - now what do I do?

Im lost.

Who am I?

Am I still Mia Solera, the girl feared by even titans? The girl who couldn't care about anyone or anything ? The girl who despite her past was able to fall for someone as cold as Levi Ackerman?

Or am i someone completely different?

A yell radiated throughout, dragging me out of my thoughts.

" No! I won't ! I won't kill Eren and Mia! And I won't inject myself. " I raise my eyebrow - what are they talking about?

" Eri- uh, Eren? "

" Yea? " he smiles at me - i thought he would of been hurt by the stuff he'd found out but his eyes were gleaming at me with a new found light - one I haven't seen in years.

- Erens POV -

In all honesty I'm distraught, my hearts all over the place. My dad- my father he killed all these people. He was a murderer.

But Mia...

She makes my broken heart whole again. To see her hurting- to see those tears streaming down her face made me weak, I could almost feel my self crumbling when each tear fell from her face.

It hurt to see her hurt.

But she found her strength, like she always does. She's always been strong, even before her parents passed but this time- this time is different. There's a light in her eyes, a blinding one.

I feel for the poor bastards that's going to come in her way, because this time Mia's not backing down. I know it.

She said her old nickname for me and in truth, I swear I thought I was going to implode from joy.

" what's going on ? " she asks me, she must have not been listening.

" Rod wants Historia to become the founding titan and eat us. " I say casually, though I'm fearful I'm not about to let her see that.

" w-what? " she stutters looking back to the arguing two.

" is that fear I hear Amelia ? " I tease, i know she's not scared I mean come on only an idiot would. Fear and Mia don't go together not at all.

" Shut up Jaeger, or I'll scream " i laugh at her but I'm intrigued, can she perhaps control her sonic screams at will?

God I'm starting to sound like Hange.

" I'm done trying to be perfect ! I'm going to be me! And that starts with saving the world from monsters like you! " Historia yells out dropping the syringe making it crash and spill on the ground , she runs up the platform, keys in hand.

Though Kenny had broken our chains, our hands were still tight in the cuffs preventing me from being able to turn, and preventing Mia from being able to fight.

" You need to fight Jaeger, got it? No time for being weak. " Historia demands, my eyes widen shocked at her sudden change of behavior, I turn my gaze to an annoyed Mia rolling her eyes at Historia - I forget how easily irritated she is at how ' dramatic ' everyone is.

" stupid mathematics... " she mutters, mathematics? What?

- Mia's POV -

Geography comes to unlock my chains, and though I have very discrete disliking for the kid, I'm glad the feeling isn't mutual - these chains are starting to hurt.

" Your ears are still bleeding Mia.. " Historia whispers as she fidgets with my cuffs

i honestly forgot, from the nearly dying to the apparent wish for my death I stopped caring for the blood dripping down my ears from the scream I let out.

Hanges really gonna enjoy this.

My gaze falls to the floor, as Rod crawls around nearing a purple liquid. My eyes widen in realization, a gasp sounding from my dry lips. "NO! STOP HIM!" I yell, but no one does. A blast goes off, smoke masking my eyes and throwing us all back.

But as I await the impact of the crystals on my bare back, I feel an arm wrap around me instead.

" You're okay. " Levi says holding me against him as he leans against the wall. I hear the worry in his voice despite my ringing ears, I grip on to him tighter. Knowing the only reason I'm still here, the only reason I held on for...was him.

" if I ever hear you disobeyed my orders again, I'm making you share a room with Historia. Got it blondie? " he says, nuzzling his face in my hair.

I nod, slightly unsure of what he meant. A warmth fills my chest, as I allow myself to shut my eyes. This may not be the right time, but it was the only time we had.

" I love you shorty."

" Yeah, yeah " he smirks, his hand moving up to my waist. " I love you too."

"Now come on Captain, we have a titan to kill. " i smirk, pulling away from him. He smiles back and though I feel lost, though I feel like my life had fallen in a matter of seconds...for a minute, it felt right.

Another screech rings through our eyes, more smoke blinding us. A light shines down on us, the rood had fallen. Crystals begin to fall from the walls, soon the whole cavern would cave in. A smile creeps along my cheeks, this, thankfully, had a clear solution.

" Hey Jaeger! You thinking what I'm thinking ? " I smirk, the rest of the group containing Jean, Mikasa, Historia, Sasha look at me confused.

Eren smiles back at me, nodding. And together we run up the platform jumping off.

" Mia! Eren! " the group yells out, and though they all reach out for us, it doesn't matter. We were midair.

I let out a deafening scream, blasting some of the titan into the wall behind as it crashes down bringing some of the wall down with it.

The entire cavern began to shake, with crystals falling everywhere.

" It's going to collapse! " Sasha yells out, but I can't seem to move. My mind swirls, as the room begins to spin. My eyes, heavy and drained, come to a close as all I can hear is the blood swishing in my ear.

This scream was far more powerful than my last. My mind grows dark, my breath slowing as a soft tranquil breeze brushes past me. But before I can fall away, arms wrap around my waist.