45• Coronation

7000 READS!! BOY THIS SHIT HECTIC!! I LOVE U PEOPLE SO MUCH WHOOP WHOOP!! U GUYS ARE FREAKING EPIC, Thanks to all the great ass people who always vote and comment, I love u!

- Erens POV -

" Okay everyone! I hope you're all ready! " Hange squeals, looking giddy at everyone in their new uniform. I personally don't see why Mia hates it so much, I think the green is nice.

I line up with everyone, well not everyone of course - Historia isn't here and well nor is Mia.

" Okay great! Let's head down. " we all begin our trek down the many stairs, as my eyes glance up I find them wondering around until they stop on something.

Or someone.

Mikasa walks in front of me, her scarf tucking in the tips of her hair and even with the clashing colors.. she stills look so? Good?

I'd never noticed her before since I spent all my time dreaming about Mia, and now.. I don't know, but it's different.

She's different.

She's always been by my side, since the wall fell. I guess I've never really seen her like this. I'd always seen her as the annoying girl who never stopped following me but now, I don't know.. I guess I just appreciate her more? Yeah, that's it.

" Jaeger! " I roll my eyes, glaring at the horse faced kid. " What do you want. "

" I thought we were gonna go get Mia? " my eyes widen as I have flashbacks from hours ago, and the brutal screaming match that occurred. Poor Armin couldn't even speak after it.

" N-nope! " I rush away from him, refusing to speak more on the matter.

" Fucking weirdo.. " I hear him mutter, but I resist because as much as I'd love to kill him, I fear having to get Mia more than anything.

We get to a door and walk out, as my eyes take their time to adjust to the blatant sunlight. When the strain in my eyes disappear, I almost gasp at the large amount of people present for Historias coronation. It's insane.

I make my way through the crowd, and spot Mikasa in which I make my way over too.
" Hey. " she says, and though no smile forms on her face, she sounds happy.

" Hey, Mikasa. " I smile back, enjoying just how peaceful everyone is at this very moment. Heck even the corporal looks happy.

" Where's Mi? " I only raise an eyebrow at her, gesturing to Historia with a crown now on her head.

" Why am I not surprised ? " and then she laughs. And I swear my stomach flipped when she did. I don't think I've ever heard her laugh before, and boy am i glad I have now.

—- Hours later -—

" Well that took forever.. " Jean grumbles, as all of us make our way down the hallway.
" Yeah, sorry about that guys! " Historia grins, and though I return it - deep down I'm jealous that Mia got to miss it. Lucky bitch.

" You know Historia, now that you're queen you can finally do what we were talking about..? " I glance at Mikasa, not really sure of what she meant. Obviously this causes everyone else confusion as well, but when Historias grin falter to one of mischief, I begin to think - what possibly do they want to do?

" I can!! Watch out everyone because I'm gonna punch that shorty ! "

... pleasure meeting you Historia. RIP

" Historia! Are you insane ?! " Connie says, gripping Sasha's arm. Even Jean looks shocked.

" Come on! It's not like he can do anything to me! " she laughs, nervously fidgeting with her hair.

" hmm well okay.. " we all grumble, but the excitement to see it happen begins to brew in all of us as all our eyes meet the corporal, standing only meters away.

" Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean Mikasa was just kidding right ? "

" No! How can I call myself queen if I can't even do this ? " I sigh, knowing my fight is over, I can't win against a brick wall.

" I can do this ! " she strides forward, causing everyone but I to cheer as she approaches Levi who has now turned to us.

—— Mia's POV ——

Walking down the hall, boredom striking me harder than ever, I attempt to look for the others knowing that they've already returned.

" I can do this! " and if my day couldn't get worse already. Standing in front, their backs to me, I see the entire squad all in their snot like uniform. But my eyes focus more on the short blonde upfront, as I glance upon stupid Mathematics.

Or shall I say Queen stupid mathematics.

I shudder at the thought, and I quickly rush up to them, my hand meeting Jeans shoulder.

" Hey. " I whisper, and his eyes only widen when his eyes dart forward at Geography and.. Levi?

Nah uh, not today bitch, not today.

Historia raises a fist, calling a battle cry as she rushes Levi - punching him in the hip.

.. I'll kill her.

I run forward, but hands fly out at me, caging me. I twist backwards and glare at the source of the hands.

Sasha, Connie, Jean, Eren and heck even Mikasa's hands our latched onto me.

I grumble and turn back to corn girl and Levi. Rage filling me. It not so much that she hit Levi, I don't care if someone does. But this isn't someone, this is mathematics.

My eyes meet Levi's and I silently pray that he can read my thoughts and punish her or something, but he suddenly turns away and instead looks at everyone.

And a smile forms on his lips.

" Thanks you guys, I needed that. "

I-okay then.

His eyes yet again meet mine, and his smile though small seems to grow brighter as he extends his palm out.

I place my hand in his, feeling the warmth flood through me as he pulls me into him, his arms wrapping around my waist.

" and where were you? " I smile back at him, quickly looking at numerous shocked faces of everyone in front of us.

Did I not tell them that we're together again? Or at all?

" YOU'RE TOGETHER?! "

Guess not.

Levi sheds me another glance, a smirk playing across his lips.

I turn back around, going to give them a nod but I can barely move at all, once Levi places his lips on my cheek.

Shocking everyone. I swear I've never seen Jean and Mikasa so happy.

" Come on, we should go. " Levi ushers me to the side, and I comply giving everyone a friendly smile and wave - but making sure to give the best scowl I've ever given to Geography.

—-

" So what did you want ? " I ask, sounding a little too blatant. Though, his smirk only grows.

" Can't I just see you? " my own smile falters, he's right. He's my boyfriend and I'm acting as if he needs a reason to see me.

" Yeah, you're right. Sorry. " I grumble the last bit, I really am not a fan of apologizing. He reaches out to me, lifting my chin with his thumb.

His smile returns as he leans forwards, kissing me intensely. But before I can even grow into it, he pulls away.

I furrow my brows, taken back by the suddenness.

" Erwin wants to talk to you. "

And here I thought he genuinely wanted to see me. Short people I tell ya..

" But after, meet me in my room. "