29• Fight or Flight

" Miaaaa " Sasha said strolling into my room - as expected, bread in hand. I dart my eyes to her away from the drawing I had just started making.

" Yes? " I ask, though I've been trying to limit these expressions I can't help a smile seeing how ... at peace my friends were now that this whole thing was now over.

" The new uniforms are here ! " Sasha squeals, jumping up and down shaking her bread violently. But to fair I'm just as excited as she is. I've grown tired of always having to tie my shirt up so I look the least bit presentable so I'm super happy that now it's my chance to look cute while kicking ass once more.

I get up from my seat rushing out the door with my blonde hair falling viciously. " Hey! Wait for me! " Sasha calls out to me but I didn't even care, I was down the stairs before Sasha could even say another word.

" Hey Amelia " Mikasa says to me ruffling my hair and though right now I'm overcome with joy over the new found fact that the uniforms have arrived it doesn't stop me from raising my hand to the scarf wearing bitch and shove her into a nearby wall.

Mikasa lets out a laugh like it's funny that she called me by my name full name, I roll my eyes to her and she stands up straight standing right beside me.

" Have you seen Eren lately? " I ask her, though I already know the answer considering this is Mikasa I'm asking here - there was something I needed to ask her and this was the perfect start.

" Yeah, why? "

" Because we've been back for almost two weeks and I haven't spoke to Eren once. " I say, with a glum expression. Erens my best friend, it hurts that I haven't even seen him at all this past time and not only does it hurt but it raises the question as to why I haven't because if Mikasa has it's not like he hasn't been here.

Perhaps he's avoiding me?

That is off of him, he's normally never away from you. We'll see him later today I'm sure. " Mikasa reassures but apart of her words catches me off guard - what does she mean         ' he's normally never away from me? '  I raise my eyebrow suspiciously but shrug it over as the door opens, revealing the rest of my friends.

" MI MOO! " Hange screams running to me as she jumps into my arms - i fall to the ground bringing her down with me.

" HANGE! " I yell at her, standing up and dusting off my uniform. The group laughs and Jean comes and squeezes my shoulder, I smile at him and turn back to the frowning section commander.

" IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU! " Hange says wiping her frown away and jumping up to hug me once more. Her hug is tight and I can barely gasp for air.

" Sorry S-section commander but I think you're hurting Mia. " Jean sheepishly says, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. Thankfully Hange releases me and I put my hands on my knees as I try to catch my breath.

" THEY'RE HERE! " Sasha screams and of course Hange matches her tone.

" If I might say Mia, looks like you got some competition " Connie laughs, obviously referring to my ability. I roll my eyes at him and dash forward towards the packages containing our new uniforms.

I grab mine and Mikasa's uniform package and pull her upstairs with me, because I know if I'm not with her, Mikasa is definitely gonna put her ratchet scarf with her new uniform. I'm so not letting that happen.

I shut my room door and begin unpacking the uniforms and my eyes grow cold.

" WHAT THE TITAN IS THIS! " I yell, almost making Mikasa fall off the bed. Her eyes shift to me frantically but my eyes are glazed with a frightening fury that not even an Ackerman could posses.