9• Goodbyes

" Wall rose has been breached ! " Hange cries, running up to Eren, Mikasa, Armin and I. Shock sprawls on everyone's faces - well, all but mine. I lost interest in walls being breached after the first time.

" Pack your bags, we leave in an hour - to make matters worse, some of our comrades have been stranded there so this is a rescue mission as well! " Everyone else separates, leaving only Hange and I.

" So is Jean a good kisser? " She asks me, a frown plastering her face. I narrow my eyes at her - taken back by her comment.

Who the hell told her?

" We never kissed. " I lie, which thankfully is something I've become quite good at - so she fails to see through it.

" WHAT?! So he lied ?! "

I'm going to kill Jean. Mark my words. We promised each other we would never tell ANYONE about that night, and now I hear him blabbering it on! He fears titan? Well he's about to fear me too.

As of now, I want to run up to the horse faced bastard and right hook him, but seeing that I'm trying to cover up the truth I brush it off, keeping a calm stare and nothing helps to relax me more than to think of what happened last night.

With Levi.

A smile begins to grow on my face, as the mere thought about Levi sends my cheeks into a flurry of different shades of pinks and reds.

" Oh my god. You didn't kiss Jean, you kissed someone else didn't you?! " Hange questions, jumping up and down excitedly.

I put my hands up defensively, shaking my head but she doesn't buy it. Not one bit.

" Was it Levi?! " she asks, her smile only beaming brighter.

I try to shake my head again but it's as though my body is working against me as I blush deeply just at the sound of his name.

" OH MY TITAN, YOU KISSED LE- " I put my fingers to her lips, quickly shutting the girl up.

" Don't tell anyone okay? Eren would kill me!" 

Hange furrows her brows, confused by my statement. " Why would Eren kill you? "

" OOH! HE LIKES YOU TOO, RIGHT? " my eyes widen at what she says, as I shake my head rather dramatically.

" No! Not at all! He just cares about me! " but not even i sound to convinced. I start to play through the times that I would be with Levi and how annoyed Eren would look. Perhaps there's more to it than what Eren let's on?

No, can't be! Eren sees me like a sister! It's impossible.

Hange sneakily pokes her head around, as her toothy grin widens as she quickly darts back to me. " Hey, there's your chance to say goodbye to your ~ " she leans in, getting ready to whisper " boyfriend! "  and she runs away, leaving me to turn my gaze to see Levi standing alone.

That girls insane. And he's NOT my boyfriend!

I begin to walk up to him, my nerves arising as I near him since I haven't spoke to him since last night.. but suddenly my thoughts come to a halt when I crash into something tall. Or more like someone.

Jean.

He stares at me, panic arising in his face. He currently stands with Connie, Christa , Sasha and some others - but they're all smiling at me knowingly, and i bet Jean filled them into on his little spilt secret.

" Kirstein. " I glare.

" H-hey Mia! " He rubs his neck nervously, I grab his wrist and pull him towards me - our faces inches apart.