44 • End of the World

6000 READS ?!? WHAT IS THIS TREACHERY ?!? THANK U PEOPLE MUCH APPRECIATED I LOVE U ALLLLL

——
Erens POV —

" So today's the day, huh ? " Armin says, while finishing the buttons of his uniform. My eyes widen when I notice Mia walk in the room and before I can say anything else, I clasp a hand over his mouth.

" SHH!! Do you what will happen if she finds out ?! " I whisper, my eyes darting over the room in search for where she went off too.

" Well, Mia has to be there so she's going to find out anyway.. "  I cringe at the thought, but before I can say anything, the girl I had been searching for earlier suddenly appears.

" Where will I have to be ..? " her voice draws on, and I swear I've never been this nervous.

" Well- uh, um.. " I stutter, looking at Armin desperately for help but all he does is shrug.

" Eren. Armin. Tell me. " I sigh, knowing my fate has been decided. I'm doomed. Sorry Mikasa, but today is my last. Mia Solera is going to kill me - and everyone else too.

" well - uh " her eyes narrow, as she folds her arms. " Spit it out, Jaeger. "

" Historias coronation is today.. " I whisper, and I pray - I pray to absolutely everyone, that she doesn't hear.

" .. say that again. " I take my last final breath, mustering up little goodbyes to everyone in my head.

" Historias coronation is today. "

....

" WHATTTTTTT ?!?! "

Goodbye sweet world

She slams her fists on table we're sitting at, causing us both to nearly fall back from the sheer force she exerts. I'm scared.

" and you kinda have to be there.. " Armin, if we make this out alive.. I'm killing you.

" WHATTTT " She screams, calling out incomprehensible curses. Both Armins and my eyes remain fear stricken as she continues rambling on about killing everyone. She isn't kidding.

" I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN SEE GEOGRAPHY WITH A FUCKING CROWN ON HER STUPID YELLOW HAIR " .. they have the same hair color?

" DO YOU HEAR ME?! ERWIN AND WHOEVER IS GONNA TRY FORCE ME TO GO CAN SHOVE THE FUCKING TITANS UP THEIR ASS " I wanna laugh.

Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it

I burst into laughter at how crude she is, for someone so little - she sure is scary.

" DONT YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME, TITAN BOY! IM GOING TO KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!! WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND THINKS IM GOING TO SEE STUPD ASS MATHEMATICS GET A CROWN!???! " I almost fall off my chair laughing, while Armin just stares at the both of us - horror in his eyes.

" what's going on in here ? "

Uh oh

Mia turns around, steam practically coming out her ears. " LEVI, YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING EXPLAINING TO DO YOU UNDERDEVELOPED CLEAN FREAK DWARF ! "

Yep, I'm dying today.

" Excuse me ? "  please make it quick, his voice ricochets through the wall and as low and hollow as it is, it doesn't stop the chill crawling down my spine when he speaks.

" YOU HEARD ME MUTATED MIDGET, IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING GEOMETRY'S CORONATION. "  it went from Armin and I being yelled at to just us watching the two most feared people of all time arguing.