Silakbo Afterthoughts | V

To Kill A Vargas
Luciano Vargas

Greetings and Salutations! FIRST AND FOREMOST, I AM SO SORRY FOR MY LONG ABSENCE! I was so busy and stressed with directing the musical project in my school that I had to do. We won though! I finally had the time to finish this! It sucks to have this one left out, especially when the series is ending, but it’s better late than never right? Thank you for all of those who waited for this!

NOW, here are some of the things that I wanted to shine some spotlight on;

- The Silakbo series has finally ended, thank you for your presence!

- Silakbo in Tagalog means a sudden outburst of any emotion

- I chose the title “To Kill A Vargas” because… well… I think I made it clear with the last part… (Sorry, but I’m not sorry)

- I really wanted to diversify the settings a little and not just have everything happen in the countries’ capital cities.

- For Luciano Vargas, I chose Rieti, because it’s somewhat in the middle of Italy. I read that it’s called the centre of Italy and even “Italy’s belly button”. So it’s sufficient for both him AND Vio. Also, it’s really pretty—like REALLY pretty. Besides, these two are stinking rich, so I can see them travelling around Italy from time to time. It’s not far-fetched to have them settle in Rieti.

- For Catalina, I initially wanted her to be the good and discipline kind of ex but then I’ve been influenced with yandere AUs and other fanfic. Catalina is now a bitch with a very twisted mind Lmao

- It’s more painful to have Luciano be so hopeful to marry (Y/N) only to see her dead lolololol I’d imagine Luciano going aLL the way to meet with some world-renowned jewelry maker or something to really make (Y/N) say yes.

- I added dates to the story for numerous reasons. First of all, it made everything more dramatic (lol). Another would be the fact that it helped me organize everything. I had to think about the entire plot because of this, which was a good thing because I got to improve everything. I learned a lot of things along the way, too. I also wanted to shine some light on how it can take very little time to take something that took so long develop. Did that make sense? Also, Character Development.

- I started this scenarios book in 2016, but my-dumbass-self wrote the plot to revolve around three years of relationship shit, instead of two. So, I had to improvise. Y’all have been together since 2015 from this point on.

Luciano Vargas’ Timeline
The dates and time were chosen at random (or were they? OooOoOoOoOo)

January 02, 2015 9:00 AM — Rome, Italy ; Luciano Vargas and his brother shares a table with (Y/N) (L/N) in a cafe.

March 9, 2015 11:45 AM — Rome, Italy ; In the Vargas townhouse in Rome, (Y/N) (L/N) and Luciano Vargas became a couple

July 17, 2017 2:19 PM — Rieti, Italy ; (Y/N) (L/N) overheard that her lover Luciano Vargas is the immortal, second personification of Northern Italy.

August 24, 2018 9:24 AM — (desired place), (desired country) ; (Y/N) (L/N) awakens to Luciano Vargas arranging an extravagant preparation for her family reunion.

December 15, 2018 8:43 AM — Rieti, Italy ; (Y/N) (L/N) meets the Lucchesi siblings, Rafael and Catalina, who came to strike a business deal with Luciano Vargas.

January 28, 2019 10:49 PM — Rieti, Italy ; (Y/N) (L/N) awakes from her sleep, surrounded by spiders. She suffers a panic attack, but she was fortunately rescued.

January 28, 2019 11:29 PM — Rieti, Italy ; Rafael Lucchesi finds out the schemes of his sister, Catalina Lucchesi, and attempts convincing her to rescind her plans, but she murders him and gains power over his underlings.
— Around this time, (Y/N) (L/N) also witnesses the murder of Miguel Buenaventura and locks herself in a spare bedroom in the mansion.

January 29, 2019 12:03 AM — Rieti, Italy ; Catalina Lucchesi and her henchmen take over the entire Vargas mansion and killed every single one of his staff, and allegedly his brother, Flavio Vargas. She then ordered the torture and murder of (Y/N) (L/N).

January 29, 2019 12:43 AM — Rieti, Italy ; After the massacre in the Vargas estate, (Y/N) (L/N) was found bound to a chair, tortured and almost mutilated. The major cause of her death was a bullet to the heart.

P. S.
I updated this from phone. Sorry for crappy editing
Lots of love!
MiladyMira