17: Flight is now boarding

Istg. I meant to upload more but I accidentally deleted shit and now I'm depressed af and I feel like my heart is gonna explode

And I come back with a sad one lmao. Unedited. I made it in my crappy phone sorry.

WHEN HE LEAVES FOR A WORLD MEETING

Francois Bonnefoy (2p! France)

"Francois, come on. You have a flight to catch..." You breathlessly say as he pulls away from you after a passionate kiss. Ever since you two woke up earlier, he's been showering you with the sweetest of intimacies which was quite understandable since he'll be gone for a good five months, staying in Germany for a world meeting. "Are you alright, cherie?" He asked concerned by your sudden silent behaviour. You responded by nodding and flashing him a sweet smile  but your eyes said otherwise as they blurred your vision with tears.

"Are you worried that... I'll find other women?" He then asks, hoping that you won't think about his past actions before your relationship. "No, no, I trust you. I'll just miss you that's all. It'll be a long five months without you and..." Your words were cut off with a sob. Francois sighed and kissed your forehead as he cupped your face, wiping stray tears. He couldn't care less about his men watching him like this; it was none of their business. "Je taime," he murmurs against your skin, giving you one last kiss of goodbye. "I love you too."

He finally pulls away, walking towards the departure area with a few of his men and leaving you with a few bodyguards. Francois turns around with a small smile and wave as you smile back before seeing his figure disappear amongst the crowds.

Allen Jones (2p! America)

You found yourself coiled in an almost unbreakable embrace from your boyfriend Allen as you feel him take the time to inhale your scent before he leaves for five months. He had a flight boarding to Berlin, Germany soon; it was where they decided to hold another world meeting. With a sigh, he pecked a kiss on your neck and pulled away, looking at you in a stern stare. "You're mine, got it? Don't let any fuc--" he didn't even had the chance to continue with your hand over his damn sailor's mouth.

"Okay, Okay. I won't let any boys near me or anything stupid like that but you better not hook up with girls either," you meekly threatened with a playful glare. He laughed and kissed your pouting lips. "I doubt they'll satisfy me, hun," he winks, sending your cheeks on fire. You then rolled your eyes at his flirtatious moves. "Just go so you can come back quicker. I love you, you jerk," you said, kissing his cheek.

Allen laughs as he grabs his luggage and slings it on one shoulder, teasingly saluting at you. "I love you too, doll. See ya in a few months." You wave at each other until he accidentally hits a pole which sent you giggling. He sends you one last idiotic grin before focusing on boarding his plane.

Mathieu Williams (2p! Canada)

"Do have everything you need in there?" You took a peek over him, seeing him all packed up and ready to go to Germany. He let out a gruff and a curt nod as he stood there quietly. It made you sad at the way he was acting; that frown on his face didn't suit his face at all. "Is there something wrong, Matt?" You asked him.

Truth is, he was planning on ignoring you so that his goodbye would be less miserable for him and his bundle of complicated feelings but judging by your rate of irresistibleness, he's not going to hold up any longer. You heard a defeated sigh as an unforeseen hug took you by surprise. "Matt, Are you okay?" You stammered as you almost stumbled back from his embrace. He felt warm against you, so you wasted no time in hugging him back. "I'll miss you," you hear him mumble. "I'll miss you too, Matt, but we can Skype and call each other. I know it won't be the same but at least it's something," you smiled at him as he nodded. You were right; it won't be the end. "You're right, maple. Five months won't be that long," he urged, grinning down at you.

Scooping you in a last kiss, he pulls away panting. "I love you," he utters, picking his things up. "I love you too," you breathed, giving him a hug. He walks away with a smile, anticipating the call after the plane lands.

Oliver Kirkland (2p! England)

You stare into Ollie's stunning blue eyes that had concern swirling within them. Time clicked and with each tic of the clock, his time ran out. His flight to Germany was coming and he can't help but feel bad about himself for leaving the bakery in your hands alone. He was worried that it'll tire you out. "Are you sure you'll do fine handling the bakery on your own, poppet? I can send a friend to help you," he offers but you instead kissed him to shut him up. A reddish tint made its way to his cheeks. "Ollie, calm down. I'll do fine, alright?" You coaxed him as you showcased a convincing grin. He nodded in response as you placed a kiss on his flaming cheeks.

He sighs in bliss at your thoughtfulness, pressing his lips tenderly on your knuckles. "I'll miss you dearly, poppet," Ollie states. You smiled sadly at him. "I'll miss you too. Go and catch your flight, that way you can come back home safely and quickly. I love you, always remember that."

"I love you too, so much," he says as he latched his lips onto yours before scurrying out to the departure area, eagerly counting down the days before he gets to see you again.

Luciano Vargas (2p! Italy)

Luciano angrily adjusts his half unbuttoned black shirt tucked under his black slacks. You stared at him quietly as he grumbled to himself. He was now headed to America for a world meeting. The others elected against him and decided to hold the meeting in Germany which got Luciano almost killing them if it weren't for you. "Luciano," you meekly called out, watching his face softened at the sound of your voice. He looked at you with sad eyes as he waited for a response. "Si, Bella?" He asked. "Don't be mad. I know five months is a long time but we'll get through it, okay?" You gently smiled through the overwhelming gloomy atmosphere.

A sigh brushed past his lips as he suddenly halted to connect his lips on yours. Startled, you slowly start to react to his kiss by moving your own against his in sync. He pulled away before you can pass out from lack of oxygen. "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll might as well stay, bella, but that wouldn't be nice now, would it?" He panted with a sly grin. You giggled and placed a chaste kiss on his lips after nodding. "Ti amo, (Y/N)," he says putting his tinted sunglasses over his eyes. "I love you too, Luciano. Now,go. I'll be waiting."

He chuckled as wrapped his arms around you, almost afraid to let go. "Fratello, come on. Our flight is leaving soon!" Flavio whines in the background causing Luciano to groan in irritation. He finally lets go of you, following his brothers footsteps; already missing your presence.

Imma go and try to download the two others. pls forgive me ahahha <3