#9: Greatest Fears

DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN HETALIA OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. I DO NOT OWN YOU EITHER.

Francois Bonnefoy

Aerophobia- the Fear of Flying

Francois invited you to go with him to the next 2p! World Meeting, since you already know his secret. There was one problem though, both of you have to travel to Italy by plane.

You feared being in aircrafts. What if it crashes down?! You didn't want to risk your life and leave your loved ones behind.

Though, you didn't tell Francois about that. Before you knew it, you were in the plane, shaking with fear. As the aircraft slowly rose up, you held on to your seat tighter. Your breath hitched and you murmured a little prayer under your breath.

Francois noticed this and held your hand. "It'll be alright, ma cherie," he assured, kissing your forehead.

Although, you might've broke his hand.

Allen Jones

Coulrophobia- the Fear of Clowns

You and Allen had to go to your nephew's birthday party. "(Y/N)!!!" Your nephew giggled, running to you. You picked him up and laughed at his behavior. "(Y/N/N),Who is he?" He whispered in your ear, looking at Allen who was thinking of how cute you were with kids.

"He's my... Lover. You know, like your mom and dad," you grinned. "Cool! The Clown show is going to start soon, too!!! Sit next to me, (Y/N)!!! Pleaseeee?"

It was then, fear dawned on you. "C-Clowns?" You stammered to which he only nodded happily. "Why don't you go first, okay?" You questioned and kid ran off.

"You alright, Doll face?"

"No," you squeaked, hiding your face in the crook of his neck. "Your... Your afraid of--" you clamped a hand to his mouth. "Shhh!!!" You hushed, he only laughed.

He gave you a quick peck and slung his arm on your shoulder. "It's okay, doll face. I can punch that clown for you if you want," he joked, making you laugh.

I guess it wouldn't be that bad with Allen by your side, right?

James Williams

Brontophobia- the Fear of Thunder

It was late at night, so you had to stay the night in James' Cabin in the middle of the woods. He let borrow one of his shirts, which had the Canadian flag on it.

You layed down next to him and cuddled against his figure. "Good night, maple," he whispers, kissing your forehead.

"Good night..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud bang of thunder echoed throughout the skies, causing you to bolt up, sweating and shaking in fear. You covered your ears and prayed for the thunder to stop.

James' arms snaked around your waist, gently pulling you back down. "Shhhh..." He hushed, rubbing your arms lovingly.

"It's alright, I'm here"

Oliver Kirkland

Pediophobia- the Fear of Dolls

It was one of your first visits in Oliver's house, which was just a blocks from his bakery. When you entered the living room, you had goosebumps all over your body.

There on the coffee table, on display, was and eerie looking Victorian doll. Dolls were something you weren't fond of but you decided to ignore it, just for this night.

In the middle of the movie, the screen blacked out and every single source of light lost power. "Oh my... There must be a brown out. I'll go get flashlights, poppet. I'll be right back," Oliver promised, disappearing into the darkness.

You felt as if there were eyes watching you, waiting to strike. The doll. The voice in your head rang.

Tears fell as your began shaking in fear. "Ollie..." You breathed, still shaking. You felt a hand on your shoulder, causing you to scream.

"Poppet! What's wrong?!"

"Oh Ollie!!! I thought I was going to die!" You cried in his shirt, shaking. "What happened?" He asked, wiping your tears. "T-the... The Doll," you stammered.

After that, he threw out all of the dolls that he had on display around his house. Reassuring you that you'll be fine.

Luciano Vargas

Arachnophobia- the Fear of Spiders

You and Luciano were at, what he calls, his 'secret hideout'. His hideout was just a shed near their mansion. As he was throwing the knives to the dart board, you watched in amazement.

"Woah. That's so cool, Luciano!" You mused, causing a blush to spread on his cheeks like wildfire, which hid by puffing his cheeks and wiping his 'sweat' off. "Do you think you can--- AHHHHHH!!!" You screamed, feeling something crawl on your hand.

A spider.

A BIG.

HAIRY.

CREEPY-ASS.

SPIDER.

"AAAAHHHH!!! KILL IT!!! LUCIANO!!!" You screamed, shaking the creature off of your hand and running to Luciano's arms. "Wha--" he didn't even got to finish his sentence when you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Kill it. Kill it please," you begged, crying. He sighed, sending a knife at the arachnid. Luciano then, spent the rest of the day, trying to assure you that the spider was gone, so that you would get off him. (*cough*though he secretly liked it*cough*)