31: Caught Red-Handed

Prompt: You two get caught making out (^ 3^) \(^o^)/

Warnings: suggestive frickle-frackling, comedy, feels and cursing

Notes: This is for my fellow sisters who cannot be saved from the imagination that is dirty \(^o^)/ (T^T) (^ 3^) ♥ If you don't like, don't read—save yourself.

Francois Bonnefoy
As the lover of a French personality, you had figured Francois would go all out in bed if he wanted to—despite being a lazy ass. At times he would prove it as well, but you see, he's not the problem in this situation here.

It was you.

Often, you would misinterpret his gestures and leave him to his misery when he's desperate for it, but Francois being Francois, he was not one to admit easily and so, nothing really happens. Eventually, he reaches his limit—suddenly pulling you into his office during one cold night (dududunnnn).

Francois took advantage of you gasping in shock, his lips instantly lip locking with yours whilst his tongue explored your wet cavern. Even after him quitting cigarette smoking, you still sensed trace of cigar on him but mostly, it was the scent and taste of wine overpowering your senses. Somewhere in the haze, you felt that you were propped against something firm and you only guessed that it was his desk. Not even bothering to rid the table of his things, Francois continued to ravish your lips in a feverish kiss.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," he grumbles with his lips ghosting over your jaw and his fingers pulling you closer. Hearing this, a laugh brushed past your lips—not bothered by the fact that he proceeded to start his marking on your neck. "Poor—" you, yourself was caught off by your own pleasured moan—along with the fact that the door furiously slammed open, revealing a panic-stricken Simeon.

"Monsieur! The ene—Oh..."

Francois had pulled away in aggravation, glaring at his underling who gaped at the scandalous sight in front of him. Your boyfriend left you still situated on his desk, approaching his shocked henchman. Whilst they exchanged words in French, you took deep breaths to tone your blushing red face.

Once you heard Francois sigh, your eyes snapped back to his figure, watching as he donned on a trench coat. He walked back to you, placing a kiss on your temple and muttering an apology. "I have business to take care of," he says, giving you an apologetic look but it wasn't long before a smirk comes to his face. He then gave you a wink as he exits the room.

"We'll finish this later, I promise."

Allen Jones
As the whole world would possibly know, Allen Jones is a man of Lust—that was, at least, before he met you when he had to really work hard for what he wanted. Not long into your relationship, however, his touchy habit began to resurface, after your first time together and let's be honest here, him and a certain Italian really needs Jesus.

It didn't actually surprised you when you were pulled by the arm out of no where and pushed against the wall with lips attacking yours in a passionate kiss. You learned to just melt into the kiss rather than resisting because Allen never takes no for an answer. With your hands running through his reddish brown locks, your tongues faught for dominance which you surprisingly won this time, causing Allen moan against your lips and pull you impossibly closer to his body.

Just as his hands reached to grope your ass, the door slammed open and Matt came trudging in with Oliver. The both of them halted at the sight of you and Allen—it made Matt smirk, knowing that Allen was fucked with Oliver around to witness this. "Oh my..." Oliver's hand flew to his mouth as he saw your hair dishevelled from Allen 'attacking' you. To him, it was very rude of Allen to treat you like that—oh, you poor girl.