29: The Crimson War

#29: The Crimson War
When it’s THAT time of the month
Disclaimers: Feels, BLOOD
Note: I just recovered from mine, so I felt compelled to write this. AHAHA. Makisakay nalang sa trip ko, please (≥∀≤)/

Francois Bonnefoy
It was an unfortunate event, having been woken up by a wet feeling pooling around your ‘woman area’—more so when it came to you that it will be once again a few days of terror, for you anyways. An irritated groan left your mouth as you got up from the bed, getting even more agitated as you forced yourself to leave the comfort of your bed and look upon the battlefield sprawled on the pure white sheets.

Glancing towards the grandfather clock by the door, you were informed that it was now thirty minutes passed noon. Thank God, Francois left early for a private meeting—now, there was one thing less to worry about. He doesn’t have to know about this, (Y/N)—he mustn’t now about this.

Turning back to your bloody mess, you scratched your head in a stressed manner. Letting out a frustrated outbreath, you marched towards the bathroom since you thought it’d be better for you to clean that clutter if you were a bit calmer.

After a relaxing shower, you exited the bathroom, clad in only a thick white towel and another wrapped around your hair. A startled scream escapes your lips, suddenly seeing three maids replacing the bed sheets with a fresh new one. A rush of warmth reached your cheeks, tinting with a reddish hue from the sheer embarrassment surging through you. “Oh my god… I am so sorry,” you clutched the towel close to your body as you rushing to the bedside to help them smooth out the new bedding.

They softly shook their head and insisted to do their job, ushering you to move away as they finished the final touches of arranging the pillows. As the three maids left with the stained duvet, a butler came in pushing a silver trolley with Simeon trailing behind him. Whilst the butler began to assemble your breakfast in the tray, Simeon gave you some medicine and water to relieve your pain as you sat yourself on the bed.

“Don’t be so surprised…” he simply utters as the butler leaves and you downed the glass of water and medicine. “He keeps track of your period…” your eyes almost pop out at those words, causing him to laugh. “He also gave out the orders, but don’t tell him I ruined his image to his lover,” Simeon winked at you as you managed to let out a small ‘Wow’.

“Oh, and you might want to get dressed before your blood stains the bed sheets again…”    

Allen Jones
It soon became obvious that you weren’t the only one suffering during the days and nights of horror going on in your downstairs department—at least, Allen liked to think about it that way.

In many ways, he writhed and grieved endlessly whilst you went through your monthly cycle. Truth be told, he felt a little dubious on his hold of his sanity—if this shit were to ever take longer.

“How much longer, woman?!” you heard his distant cry from the living room as you chopped some apples in the kitchen. Almost instantly—mostly because of your period—you rolled your eyes in irritation. Hearing you stomping into the living room, Allen watched your every move—from the angry trudges of your feet to the tight hold on the ceramic bowl of apple slices. It was almost as if he was scared, which, in all honesty, was completely true—if he ever had the guts to admit that.

“Are you only after me for my body?” you deadpanned as you sat on the couch next to him. Allen forces himself to stare directly into your face, seeing that your lips were quivering and your eyes were brimming with tears. One of these days, perhaps one of the things that make him lose his shit was your constant mood swings. One moment your look could kill him murderously and the next you were in tears—and God, he hated to see you cry.