15: Just a Little Tipsy

Just A Little Tipsy, Dear

When He Comes Home Drunk

Francois Bonnefoy

A drunken Francois Bonnefoy is a clingy and forgetful version of your boyfriend.

You were woken up at night by a loud noise from downstairs, causing you to get out of bed. "Francois? Is that you? How was the-" you called out but as soon as you reached the bottom of the stairs, Francois clung to you like a piece of metal to a magnet. "Where... where's my girlfriend, (Y/N)?," he questioned, poking your face.

The stench of wine reached your nose as you pulled away from his tight embrace. "Are you... drunk?" you questioned, giggling as he made a gesture that he was a little drunk. "No, you're wasted, go take a shower," you laughed, pushing him forward and up to the stairs. "(Y/N)?" he asked you as you laughed and nodded. As he stumbled, he turned to you. "Then... you wouldn't *hiccup* mind taking... a shower with *hiccup* with me?" he requested like a child asking for candy.

You cupped his cheeks as he stared at you with a dazed look on his face, kissing his forehead before guiding him to the bathroom. Your fingers gently popped the buttons of his shirts and put them in the hamper as he clung to your arm. "Cherie..." he mumbled, sleepily. "Just take a shower, Francois and then we'll go to bed, alright?" you smiled as he responded with a lazy nod.

Although that promise was broken, because you saw him knocked out in the bathtub.

Allen Jones

Ever since you two happened, a drunken Allen always comes home somehow, sincere. and extra greasy.

As you took a bite out of the veggie burger, the front door opened and closed, followed by lousy footsteps. You looked up to see Allen stumbling into the kitchen. Standing up, you walked up to him to stop him from tripping. He looked down at you with smug and drunken grin. Oh God, here comes the greasiness.

"Am I in heaven? Or is an angel really in front of me?"

You laughed at his remark but the laughter died in your lips as he pulled you close. "I'm serious, doll face. How was heaven when you left it?" he slurred as his lips brushed against yours. Your breath hitched your throat as you stared into his ruby red eyes. "God, I love you so much," he breathed, connecting your lips together. His lips skimmed across your jaw and neck. "Allen, stop. You're drunk," you muttered.

"I may be a little drunken, doll face, but I'm sure as hell that I'm sober and completely aware right now," he whispered in your ear. "Now tell me, do you want to see how much of a cowboy I can be?"

Rest in peace, (Y/N). Jisoo forgive me.

James Williams

He gets quite emotional, when drunk... He just lets all his feelings that he bottles up out to you. Awww.

You figure was curled up next to Kumakuro on the floor as you sketched with the pencil in hand. James told you earlier that his brother wanted to meet up and that he might be home a little late. Moments before finishing your drawing, James came staggering into the room. Tears pricked his eyes as he saw you next to Kuma, still awake.

"Uhhh... James?" you trailed out as concern laced your voice. He came up to you and pulled you up to couch with him, settling you on his lap. "You waited for me?" he mumbled as you nodded. "What did I do to deserve you, maple? You're too good for me," he droned, hiding his face between your neck and shoulder. "Awww, James," you cooed, feeling tears drop on your shoulder.

"I'm a terrible boyfriend," he said. "I'm weak, I-- " the negative comments that he threw at himself were cut off by your lips on his. "You're not weak, James. Crying and letting out your feelings is normal and you're not weak because of that. It just shows that... You've been strong for too long," you soothed, pulling him in a hug. "And for the record, I love you too much to let you go,'' you said, playfully glaring at him and making his heart melt.

"You had too much drink didn't you?" you asked after a while as he responds with a sheepish grin, causing you to laugh. After a while, you two fell asleep in each other's arms, cuddled up in the couch.

Oliver Kirkland

Ollie loses his gentleman side after a few rounds of whiskey. O_O uh-oh.

The Englishman had trouble walking properly even with you guiding him with an arm wrapped him as you two staggered into his house. "Ollie... Are you sure you're alright?" you asked, concerned as he collapsed in the couch. He groaned as the headache began to hit him like a massive wave crashing down the shore on stormy night.

You went to the kitchen and grabbed some medicine and water for his headache. After drinking the medicine, Ollie went back to crashing on the couch. He then opened one eye and mentioned you to come over. Once you did, a gasp escaped your lips as he pulled you on top of him. "Ollie!!! Stop that!" you shrieked as he playfully bit your ear. His arms remained secure around your waist as you continued to protest against his actions.

But when drunk, he also gets sick.

"Oh my..." you breathed as you noticed his red face. Your hand reached up to check his temperature. "You're burning hot!!!" you fretted, to which he chuckled smugly. "Really, love?" a blush spread on your cheeks as he said those words. "Not that! I meant your temperature!" you scolded, leaving the room to get a bowl of cold water and a face towel.

Luciano Vargas

As if possible, he'll be even more touchy when drunk.

Sitting on, Luciano's armchair, you idly sketched on your notebook as you waited for him in his study. Flavio informed you that Luciano had to run on an errand. Your face lit up, hearing the door open and close.

"Luciano, you're home!" you cheered, immediately noticing that he was stumbling. "And... you're drunk," you added, walking up to him to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. "Bellaaa," he slurred, his arms snaking around you so tightly. His lips peppered your face and neck with kisses, making you giggle. "Luci, you're drunk. Let's just go to bed, okay?" you uttered, dragging him along to his bedroom. Unbeknownst to you, he had plans in mind. Dear lord, give this man holy water.

As you plopped on the bed, Luciano locked the door behind him. Seeing this, you gulped in anxiousness. "Luciano?" you squeaked as he slowly took off his jacket and hat. He tackled you down in a kiss. It all happened too quickly. One moment his lips moved against your skin hungrily and the next, he's... snoring?

You can't believe it.

He fell asleep on you.

WAAAHHHHHHH GUYSH After yeaars of computer and internet connection problems FINALLY I AM BACK XD I hope chu enjoyed :)

~Lovely Harym