37: Love Conquers All

The both of you make up after the fight (YAY!)

Warnings: a decent overflow of feels, probably a little bit of heart break too but read to find out 😊😊😊 + cussing Ahahah

Note: Lol. Look at me tryna be all mysterious 😂😂😂

This is a continuation of the last chapter (36: In these Times of Despair) so please, read that one first before this to better understand the story.

I think I'll stop giving the prompt thingies soon 😂😂😂 -skl

Anyways, enjoy!

Francois Bonnefoy
"Where's Francois?"

The underling sadly shook his head as you returned in front of Francois' office to apologize. "He left a few minutes after you exited the room, Miss (Y/N)," he replies in a thick French accent. Your eyebrows furrowed at the unfortunately news given to you. Where did Francois go?

Just then, Simeon approaches you, giving you a sad smile as he gestures with his head. "Mr. Bonnefoy is probably just taking a walk or something... You should rest now, (Y/N). It's almost midnight..." he softly reminds you and even by a little, it made you feel at ease. "I'll let you know if he comes home while you're asleep..." Simeon adds, promising to update you as soon as you wake up.

You shakily nodded, fumbling with your fingers as you make your way to the bedroom with tears rolling down your cheeks. Your heart pounded wildly against your ribcages as you retreated back to the comfort of your bed. He didn't leave you... Did he?

-

A sudden soft clatter of things made it to your ears and with your restless sleeping, you fluttered your eyes open. You gently sat up, shocked to see Francois glaring at a vase while holding it still with one hand as the other held a fresh bouquet of (favorite flowers) .

Desperately, you wanted to explode in a fit of laughter, but the current state of mood didn't fit the case. And so you quietly stood up from the mattress, hugging a plush white pillow and waited for him to notice your awakened presence.

Initially, Francois' master plan was to attempt sneaking into the room, leaving behind the bouquet and note for you to read when you wake up and after that, he would just leave until you come and find him since he just sucks at apologizing. Seeing as your (e/c) eyes were already on his figure, Francois realized that he was caught in the act and so, he blushes profusely. The strong remnants of wine in his system wasn't helping him either.

"(Y-Y/N)?" Francois stutters as he sees your eyes gloss over with tears. What happens next shocks him, as your feeble arms suddenly wrap around his waist, forgetting about the pillow and just hugged him instead. You then sobbed into his shirt, breaking his heart and making him more guilty by the second. "I'm sorry," you say against his chest.

You feel him shake his head as well, while his arms wrapped around your body, gently swaying you in comfort and being mindful of the flowers. "No," you heard him argue as he lovingly caresses your hair. "I'm the one who's really at fault here... "

"... I'm sorry, (Y/N),"

Allen Jones
"You weren't suppose to know... "

You were frozen in shock. Unmoving-not even by a single inch. You didn't even flinch at the situation after he collapses in front of you. You only stood, gaping at Allen's current state of grief.

He was crying-so hard that you hear him struggling for a simple intake of air. His shoulders shook vigorously as he hid himself behind his arms, not wanting you to see him like this, but like a ball of yarn, he was unravelled and tangled in knots and bundles. Truthfully, it made you feel like an asshole at the moment.