39: Earth's "Good" Children

Warnings: Funny Filth, Feels, Fluff?
Author's Note: AHAHAHHAHA. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

EnjoY!!!!!

Francois Bonnefoy
The moon gleamed behind the thick grey clouds, casting luminous moonlight into the room. As usual, the night was silent with you waiting for your French boyfriend to be done with his work and just come to bed already. In the midst of waiting, a veil of boredom loomed over you and not a while longer, a brilliant idea came to mind. Why not take a shower?

The lukewarm water soon eased the tensed knots in your muscles, immediately plunging you into instant comfort. You began to quitely hum the song that's been stuck in your head for a while now, completely lost in your own little world inside the shower.

Much to your shock, arms suddenly snakes around your waist and pulled you away from the shower head. A squeal escaped your lips as you beg to struggle against your captor. A familiar chuckle reached your ears. "Relax," Francois says, "it's only me."

"What are you doing here?! " you yelled, "I'm naked!"

You were covering your chest, as your cheeks turned red, realizing that he didn't have clothes on as well. Francois smirked against the skin of your neck, his lips tickling you as he spoke. "It's not like it's the first time, cherie," Francois teases, securing his arms around you further. "S-still, " you stammered, frankly disappointed at yourself, now that you're thinking unspeakable thoughts about this moment.

Nonetheless, Francois blissfully sighed, tired from all the work he's been doing all day. He simply held you close as the both of you stood under the shower. No lust or anything, just utter love and adoration for the moment.

"Let's just stay like this, " he whispers to you, wanting to savour the moment forever.

Allen Jones
"Stop hogging all the God damn water, Al! "

The one time you finally let him shower with you, instant regret came to you like a ten-wheeler truck.

Allen had long and shamelessly told you his 'dreams' about 'saving water' and showering together. At first you strongly disagreed, because one, he's a perv and two, he's a perv.

Apparently, this day, he struck gold when you came home from work and were too tired too kick his ass out of the bathroom as he suddenly steps inside of the shower.

"Oh, come on, doll, " he scoffs, "I ain't hogging anything here. You're just too far away. "

His arms snakes around your waist and attempts to pull you into his arms, skin on skin and all, but you weren't wanting any of it today. "Jesus christ," you cursed, "Can you stop being a horny perv for a moment?"

"But, doll, " he disagrees, "I'm not trying to do those things."

"What are you doing then?" you rolled your eyes as he successfully pulls you against his chest. A scoff left your lips as he gives you a cheeky grin.

"I'm just being eco-friendly."

Matthieu Williams
The Canadian gently tugged at your shampoo-sodden (h/c) hair, earning a satisfied moan from you as he rubs the product onto your hair, skillfully massaging your scalp. "Thank God, I met you," he hears your outbreath, proudly grinning at his deed's effects on you.

Prior to this, it had been a terrible day of sheer bad luck and nagging from your substitute art teacher. Granted, Life doesn't always give you the sweet and easy way of things, but it just seemed to be a little extra bitchy today.