21: The Green-eyed Monster

When YOU get jealous

[Mianhae~ Mianhae~ Hajima~]

Francois Bonnefoy

        The wealthy art crowd brushed past you in expensive clothing and luxurious jewels. Francois had been invited to an exclusive art gala and he insisted to attend with you, otherwise he'll just stay at home. Taking it as an opportunity, you dressed yourself and went to the exhibit with him

          "Francois," another voice purred, interrupting your conversation with him. You turned to see an alluring woman in a black flattering gown that all the men seemed to drool at. Your eyes anxiously flickered to Francois as he stares the woman down, fearing that he'll leave you for her. "It's been so long," she recalls in a sickeningly sweet voice that almost made you vomit. "Colette," Francois acknowledges, curtly nodding his head. "Aw, c'mon, mon chéri. No kisses?" Colette says, pouting her plump red lips. You began to doubt that she noticed your presence, even with Francois' arm around you.

        A scowl made its way to your face as you glanced down at the glass of champagne in your hands, muttering incoherent words in (language you prefer). Francois caught your habit and interrupted Colette before she started to open her lips again. "My apologies, but me and my girlfriend will go home now. The party's a bore, so we'll go ahead and have fun on our own," he speaks, purposely emphasizing the word 'Girlfriend' as he shoots you a sly smirk. "Who? You mean her? Darling, you could have so much better. I can do you much better," Colette's words sent you to your limit. Your anger took over and you splashed the sparkling champagne on her, making her gasp in shock.

         "I'm sorry but if we wanted a bitch, we would've taken the time to pass by the pet store and bought a dog. Now go and slut somewhere else," you sneered, shoving the glass in her hands and strutting out of the venue (like a boss).

Allen Jones

        Your fingers drummed against the table as you sat, waiting on your bar stool. Allen had decided on taking you to a club tonight and you agreed since you wanted sometime to relax and go out. He went to the bathroom, as he told you but that was  an hour ago. Surely, no one can do their business for that long, right?

        You decided to head to the direction of the restrooms and wait for him there but sadly, you saw him with another girl; not touching or anything nasty, just talking. Jealousy fizzled within you but you didn't want to jump into conclusions like a kangaroo. "Uh, Al?" You call out but he was busy laughing at something she said. Lightly tapping him on the shoulder, Allen turns around with a grin. An arm of his automatically wraps around you, almost making you smile. If it weren't for the fact that he continued like you weren't even there, then you would've been friends with whoever she is. A sigh brushes past your lips and you slipped away from him to head to the bathroom.

        The cold water splashes your face, masking your tears. "You alright sweetie?" You turned to see the girl Allen was talking to.  Not another word came out of your mouth, making her sigh. "Look, if you think I'm gonna steal him from you, I ain't going to, alright? No offense but your boy's too much of a douche and besides, I'm not in for commitment. Let's start over, okay?" The girl took in a deep breath and held out a hand to shake. "I'm Ashlyn, Ashlyn Jones," she grins, making you smile too. "(Y/N). Wait. Jones? Are you related to him or something?" You asked, finally noticing the similarities between the two of them. "Yeah, something like that," Ashlyn nods as you two began to exit.

        A shocked gasp escaped your lips; not from the information you just got but because of Allen tackling you in a hug. "I'm sorry, doll face. Forgive me?" he mutters against the skin of your neck.