02 : The Darn Feelings

DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN HETALIA OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. I DO NOT OWN YOU EITHER

02 : The Darn Feelings
A/N : This was edited on 11/20/2020 I rewrote a LOT again sjnjasfajdf the original ones were too short for my liking and I wanted to add more to the ~bond~ of you and the 2P sO HerE y'ALL go!!! Enjoy another reboot kids lololololol

FRANCOIS BONNEFOY

The night you had with the Frenchman turned to be better than he had initially thought.

As the hours went on, the two of you had walked out of the club, spending the rest of the night talking in the parking lot since the club had become too stuffy and too loud for the both of you. The moment a yawn escaped your lips, Francois had offered you a ride home before he could stop himself.

Of course, you were none-the-wiser to the fact that to the stranger you had met, he wasn't used to such platonic intimacies. After all these years, it had become so foreign to him.

He, himself, was shocked to have even ended up proposing such an idea. Offering a ride home to a stranger? What sort of idea is that?

Still, he tried to convince himself. It's just a one time thing. You'll never meet her again.

It was then, destiny continued to bring you two together.

In the following weeks, your path intertwined more and more. He saw you walking down the street once—he couldn't believe that a part of him almost wanted to have the driver stop the car just so he could greet you. What the fuck?

Then, you bumped into each other into Poisonous Rose a few more times, eventually making it an unspoken agreement to have drinks every Friday night. Francois would even start cancelling any other thing that would dare interrupt the night. Again, what the fuck?

At some point, Poisonous Rose was no longer the barrier to your interactions. When did Wednesday Wine Night even become a thing? Right, he offered to bring you his premium wine over your apartment when you whined about the cheap ones you can only afford at the local supermarket. Once again, what the f—

Okay, okay. Point taken.

The people who knew Francois in the century have only ever known of the one night stands they've heard from the women he's been with. They heard of how cold he is, how heartless—how he'd never settle down.

He's always never paid those hearsays any mind, of course, but they have slowly become a self-fulfilling prophecy. He has grown cold, has grown heartless maybe. Love became something he's no longer capable of.

And yet, there was you.

His thoughts sometimes battle at the notion of you though, questioning what he really feels. Is it really love or is he just lonely?

The doubt comes and weighs his heart down. He doesn't want to risk ruining the sense of normalcy you've brought into his life, ruining the bond you've made with one another, ruining you. He doesn't know what he'd do if he ends up losing y—

Oh.

Oh no.

It bothers him to know that he feels something different towards you. The welcoming gleam in your (e/c) eyes is so different from the ones he's been so used to. The warm glow you radiate is enough to melt his façade. The wholehearted smile you give him at every moment makes his heart beat even faster.

He hasn't felt this content in so long.

Just where did Francois Bonnefoy, the indifferent businessman, go? Just what makes him so drawn to you?