20: The Other

When you meet his First Personality (1P)

Francois Bonnefoy

Whilst the delicious aroma of coffee and pastries filled your senses in dreamy state, you sat across Francois as took his own sips at his cup of black coffee. It was one of those rare days where his work schedule finally gave its way for a time of leisure and relaxation. One thing you did notice though, his phone kept buzzing; its vibrations tickled your arm as you rested it on the table. You decided that enough was enough and so you held his hand to catch his attention. "Francois, answer the phone. It's beginning to bother me too. What if you'll miss something important?" you coaxed as he let out a sigh. "Cherie, it's not worth answering, trust me," he assures, tucking his phone in the pockets of his black pants.

        "He's just an annoying person I know," you caught him grumble under his breath. He watched as your face scrunch up in confusion. "Is it Allen?" you wondered but he shook his head. "He's my--" a loud voice interrupted your lover's voice, earning the undivided attention of everyone at the café.

        "FRANCOIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

        Another Frenchman with similar yet different features to Francois came hurdling towards your table. "Why haven't you answered my calls?" he ranted, dramatically flailing his arms around for extra effect. As the unknown man rambled, you can tell that Francois was doing his best to not kill him. By the looks of it, he's your boyfriend's first personification.

        Francis stopped when he noticed your presence, gawking at the both of you. He marveled at your presence, mainly for the fact that Francois is with a girl who doesn't look like she's Nicki Minaj's sibling. "I told you I didn't want to be disturbed, Francis," your boyfriend sneers. Francis snorted a laugh, almost toppling over as he did. "I have disturbed you? What did you plan on doing, mon ami? Honhonhon," he smugly smirks. You turned fifty shades redder as Francois almost throws his cup of steaming coffee at the very suggestive man.

Allen Jones

 You awoke at the sound of fighting downstairs, making you grumble incoherent words under your breath--mainly plotting how to murder him later on. Dressed in one of his shirts and a pair of your own short shorts, you descended down the stairs. Normally, you weren't a fan of showing off skin--mostly because your dating a man with a sexually perverted mind that will never be cleansed.

        Anyways, as you reached the bottom of the stairs without tripping over yourself, you heard Allen give out a threat. "I am giving you five fucking second get the fuck out of here, you good for nothing carnivore," he hisses. Your eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "Allen? What are you yelling about?" you mumble as a yawn escaped from your lips.

        Both Americans turned their gaze to see you approach them with a still disheveled appearance. Allen lets go of him immediately but poor Alfred was either too distracted or too dumb to shut his mouth from saying anything that can get him killed.

        "She's hot," he almost drools at the sight of your exposed legs. 

        Enraged by this, Allen once again has Alfred in a tight hold by the collar of his shirt. "What the fuck did you just say?" Allen snaps with his red eyes darkening with rage. Suddenly more awake and alert, you immediately stepped in between them, separating your boyfriend and his first personification. You wrapped your arms tightly around Allen's waist, tugging him away from the other American. "I think you should leave, Alfred," you firmly stated.

        Alfred left with his arms raised in defeat--but not before pushing Allen's last buttons. "Call me whenever you need a hero, dudette," he winks, running as fast as his legs can do. Allen almost lost it, trashing around in your feeble hands. "Allen!!! Stop!!" you told him as he slightly calms down, angrily tugging you closer as if the world would take you from him out of no where.