#8: Secrets

DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN HETALIA OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. I DO NOT OWN YOU EITHER.

Francois Bonnefoy

You and Francois have been together for more than two years now. Both of you have found out each other's weaknesses, weird habits and true personalities. Although, there are times where you feel like he's hiding something.

Arms snaked around your waist from behind as you sipped your coffee. You leaned your head back on his shoulder and noticed he was dressed for something, rather fancily might I add. "You're leaving again aren't you?" You frowned as he gave you a sweet kiss.

"I'm sorry, ma cherie," he began. "But I really have to--". You sighed and pulled away from his embrace. Crossing your arms, you looked at him sternly. "I know there's something you're not telling me, Francois," you fumed, a look of disappointment washed on your face. "I'm your girlfriend. You're not suppose to keep secrets from me..." Your gaze softened as he ran a hand across his face in anxiety.

"France"

You looked at him in confusion. "What?" You questioned, stepping closer towards him. "I... I am the country of Love, ma cherie, France. I am France," he explained, looking down.

A giggle escaped your lips. "Explains everything," you grinned, capturing his lips with yours. You two spent the next few hours talking about his country's history and his 1p, until he had to leave to the airport.

Allen Jones

It happened by accident, actually. One year into your relationship, you overheard him talking to Oliver on the phone.

"What am I suppose to tell her, dum dum?! 'Oh hey, (Y/N)! I'm the living personification of the United States of America!!!'. Who am I?! F****** Alfred Jones?!" He yelled in a hush tone, covering his face in both frustration and anxiety.

He then sighed and replied irritatedly, "Yeah, yeah. I 'll drop $2 on that darn jar of yours!". His finger pressed the 'End Call' button and rested his head on his hands.

"Ugh... What am I supposed to do now?" He asked himself. "I don't know. Tell me?" You beamed, grinning like the Chesire Cat. He jumped in surprise and fell off the couch. "Jesus Christ, (Y/N)!!! You scared the crap outta me!!! Damn!!!" He exclaimed, making you laugh like a retarded seal.
You placed a passionate kiss on his lips. "I wouldn't mind dating USA, you know," you winked, cracking a smirk. "Now, tell me your real story, America," you sat, eager to listen. Luckily, he did tell you his story (even about his 1p!) but it was an exchange for something else. *Let your imagination imagine what it would be*

James Williams

James has been awfully quiet, lately. It definitely bothered you since your relationship together was already nearly three years. You thought he might want to break up, but it was far from that.

"James? Are you alright?" You asked for the tenth time. Instead of being silent, he gave out a sigh this time. "(Y/N)?" He called out, sounding scared. "Yeah?" You furrowed your eyebrows in worry.

"Would you leave me if I told you I have a big secret that I've been keeping from since the day we met?" he nervously chuckled. "It depends on what kind of secret it is, but you can tell me," You smiled, sitting on his lap and rested your head on his chest. He rubs your back, comfortingly, like he always does. For tough and full grown man, it bothers you on how he's acting.

"I'm Canada,"

"I know, you're Canadian. Are you okay?" You giggled but stopped when you saw his serious face. "W-what?" you uttered, confused. "Ever since Canada was discovered, I was born. I'm the living personification of Canada," He said slowly, looking down. "Oh... Okay," You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Wait what?"

"It doesn't change anything. I'm still yours," you whispered, pressing your forehead against his. He let out a relieved sigh and pulled you into a cuddle session for the rest of the day.

Oliver Kirkland

The bell chimed as you entered the bakery. "Poppet? Is that you?" You heard a familiar British accent call out. "Yes, Ollie! It's me!" You answered back, taking off your scarf.

He came out of his forbidden basement, carrying a bucket. "Can I ask you something, love?" He asked, taking off the red gloves. You hummed in response, grabbing an apron and tying it on.

"What do you think of England?" He asked, chopping something (A/N: You know what it is) while you arranged the ingredients on the shelves. "Its a great country. I really want to go and see the Big Ben," You grinned and you could've sworn you saw a blush spread on his cheeks. "I have something to tell you as well..." he mumbled, causing you to turn around.

"What?"

"I'm the United Kingdom and I'm serious, love. This doesn't change the two years of our relationship, right?" He practically begged. "You're a personification? Is that it?" You smiled, walking towards him. He nodded in response. You gave him a short but meaningful kiss.

"I'm glad you told me and yes, it doesn't change anything"

Luciano Vargas

"I think it's time that should tell her," You heard Lutz say as a groan was heard. "What am I suppose to tell her, Germany?! That I'm a country?! She's the first woman who doesn't leave me after a month!!!" You heard your boyfriend yell.

Luciano wasn't aware that you came home early after your Art Class. "You've gone soft, I see. It's been two years, yes?" Lutz mocked. What followed next was a noise and a hiss of pain. "Never mock me, you--" you were nervous so you stepped in the scene.

"No! Stop! STOP!!!"

You pulled Luciano away from the poor German on the ground. "You should just go home, Lutz," you said and he left. "Luciano..." You uttered, as he sat down. "I won't leave you... I promised you I'll love you for who you are and you being a country changes nothing," you cupped his cheeks and gave him a sweet kiss.