16 - (Y/N). Just. Calm Down.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi .-. Y'all Probs have children now since I took so long to update XD Examinations just finished (At least while I was writing this) ; I have gone through lazy days and lack of inspiration and srsly? Multiple fandoms just sprang out of Hell and dragged me down to the abyss (YEHET. Oh God. Hong Jisoo, please heal me with chicken. I have no jams TT-TT #HELPAUTHORCHAN2k16)

You all hate me. I am terrible. For those who waited, GOD BLESSES YOUR SOULS. But for those who are taking out the knives and shizz. Look at the bright side pls. DON'T KILL MEHHH

Here, have a new chapter instead.

(MIGHT'VE ADD EXTRA DOSES OF FLUFF TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS <3)

16 – (Y/N). Just. Calm Down.

WHEN HE SEES YOU STRESSED OUT

[Cuz I am stressed af too XD WAHAHAHAHA help]

Francois Bonnefoy [2P! France]

Concern and disappointment crashed on his face, seeing you sigh into your hands as you struggled with the work in front of you. You strived to find a word that would fit the essay you were forced to write. STUPID essay that's due tomorrow, STUPID teacher torturing you like this and STUPID school for being absolute Hell. [True, (Y/N), so true]

You roughly combed a hand through your (*insert Hair Color) hair and let out yet another loud sigh. Francois wrapped his arms around you, causing you to lean away from your desktop computer. You closed your eyes as he planted kisses on your temple. "Cherie, Take a break, yes?" He quaked as you took in his masculine scent with your eyes still closed. He smelt strongly of expensive wine and black coffee that he drinks in his office, along with a distant aroma of burning cigarettes. A heavy breath escaped your lips as you shook your head in disagreement.

"I can't it's due--" the words didn't come out complete as he pressed a lingering kiss on your mouth. "I know, but you need a break... You've been working for that ever since you got here... Just trust me, I'll handle it..." You looked at him unsure as he said those words but it was true. You were tired from typing all of that for four hours straight.

"How can you handle all of that? I still have to make five full pages..." You questioned, worried for your essay and Francois. How can he possibly do that with the minimum amount of time left?

"Just close your eyes and sleep, mon amour," he said, laying you down on your shared bed and trapping you in his arms as his presence slowly lulled you to sleep.

[Oh gosh. Why did I make Francois a lazy cinnamon bun but with like a lethal business? Oh... wait]

AMERICUH! Ahem. I mean...

Allen Jones [2P! America]

"Gahghh," You groaned, softly slamming your head on your desk. A sigh escaped your lips as you sat up, trying to recollect your thoughts. You attempted on cheering yourself on as you fumbled to fix your belongings.

Right, okay, Y/N.

Paper work.

Due tomorrow.

You got this.

You smiled bluntly to yourself, nodding. Meanwhile, Allen's ruby eyes were fixed on your distressed figure from the other side of the room. You've been at that state for two hours now. Cold sweat rolled down your forehead while you grumbled to yourself, which was confusing to him because it was quite chilly. Hmm... Maybe he's just that hot, huh?