36: In these Times of Despair

The both of you fight or smthng like that

Warnings: Angsty, Profanities (ofc), and probs made of crying material

Notes: Initially, this connects with Francois and Allen from the last chapter,  since you know,  they didn't exactly tell you but rather you found out for yourself. *drama intensifies*

Also, at some points, the other scenarios will contain very little contribution to the plotline but maybe that's because I ran out of ideas (ಥ_ಥ)

Enjoy reading!!!

Francois Bonnefoy
"(Y/N)?"

You hadn't taken your eyes off him,  seeing the subtle tears fall from his glossy bluish purple eyes. Still,  your senses managed to usher you to stand on your feet. Once you finally stood, your eyes focus on the marbled floor ashamed,  knowing you've been caught.

Francois lowered his gun, and suddenly his gaze hardens at your figure. You dared to meet with his eyes and you were shocked to see him glaring at you. "What are you doing here?" The tone of his voice remained horrifyingly calm, contrasting his heated questioning eyes on you.

"I... I w-was..."

You were at a loss for words to explain yourself. What could you say? That you were curious? Questioning his loyalty? In the end, you found yourself incapable of a decent reason to explain your presence, and so you remained silent.

"(Y/N)... What are you doing here?"

His anger was evidently present in his words,  slowly losing patience. "Mon Dieu, (Y/N)! Answer me!" You let out a squeal as he suddenly raises his voice at you, grabbing your arm and forcing you to look up and meet his glare. Francois saw the tears brimming once again withe tears and it gradually recoiled him back to his self-control.

He releases the grip on your arm, stepping back for a few feet and running his fingers through his golden hair as he let out a furious sigh. "Do you realize how dangerous this could've been?!" He angrily seethes, as you let out a whimper. "I could've been someone else! You could've been murdered, shot and no one would know unless I come back here! What would happen then, huh?!" His rant confused you, and so you asked with your own fury. "Why are you so angry about this?! I don't know why yo—"

"bECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!"

His sudden holler stunned you with your eyes widening in tremor at the thought. What else has he not told you?

"Get out,"

"What?" You hoped he wouldn't repeat his words,  but as Francois glared at you straight in the eyes, you knew he meant every bit.

"I said, get out, (Y/N). you know the way."

Allen Jones
It was around sunset when Allen came home to his apartment, feeling rather pissed off of his notorious gang rival (remember Big Joe :DDD). As he was about to toss his bomber jacket aside, he saw your familiar figure in the hallway. Your back was facing him as you rummaged through the dreaded closet where he buried his lifetime trinkets and memories.

"(Y/N)? What the fuck are you doing?" instantly,  you heard his angry stomps from behind you and you turned around to face him, wiping your tears away from your eyes. "A-Allen," you stammered, attempting to deny yourself of the situation but you were roughly hauled up and pushed against the wall. "I said, " Allen grits through his clenched teeth, "What the fuck are you doing? "